NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

He had one WR by the end of the game but the Dallas secondary is terrible nonetheless. As always these arguments rest somewhere in the middle

100% the correct reply

neither side is wrong here at the end of the day

Giants def is ***
Eagles offense is depleted

the argument is a lose/lose situation with no outcome.. both teams *** at the end of the day.. i just like hyping up wentz as i do simmons, i see the potential

onto week 14 now and my $400 buy in fantasy playoffs

My takes from last night were that Wentz isn't liked in the locker room, his WRs don't like him, Wentz sucks and I guarantee Ertz and Wentz are banging.

I guarantee Ertz and Wentz are banging.

You ain’t the only one that watched them tag team, your team

1576007500613.gif

If the Chiefs could get Bell, or something close to the Bell the Chiefs faced in the playoffs I would take him. I’m sure the Chiefs realize that letting Hunt go was a mistake and that maybe outside of Thompson none of the current RBs on the roster will be back next year. Andy Reid has never particularly valued the running game but it seems like having a versatile and reliable RB to alleviate the pressure off of Mahomes would be a good idea.

Andy Reid has never particularly valued the running game

reid has, but he valued skills.. he just prioritized other positions in the draft or within building the team.. but he has always been able to utilize guys like westbrook to shady to hunt

and then always had other guys like duce or buckhalter

As an Eagles fan, I'll miss Eli Manning when he's gone.

10-23 career record against the Eagles.

Bell is 100000% gone

Not sure what the Jets are doing. They need a new HC and QB so I guess blow it up.

Jets don't need a QB. Not sure why I'm even entertaining you.

Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if Bell is moved. Such a shame. Gase is a toxic ****.

Carson Wentz against teams above .500 this year. 219 yards passing/game, 1.4 TD/game, .60 INT/game.

wHeRe Da WeNtZ HaTAs AT?

Could you give me your honest thoughts on Russ? If they are similar, I might just give you my password and I'll retire and let you handle things for me from now on. Let me know.

As an Eagles fan, I'll miss Eli Manning when he's gone.

10-23 career record against the Eagles.

i might not think he actually deserves to be in the HOF

but eagles should definitely at least have a moment of silence for dude.. something

some of my fondest moments as an eagles fan involve dude

Keep Jamal Adams away from my Cowboys. I bet Jerral gives them a 1st for him though, smh.... 2 INTs in 40+ starts. TRASH

COWBOYS SHOULDVE GOT MINKAH!!!!

Keep Jamal Adams away from my Cowboys. I bet Jerral gives them a 1st for him though, smh.... 2 INTs in 40+ starts. TRASH

COWBOYS SHOULDVE GOT MINKAH!!!!

what about OBJ?

that article says he either wants dallas or new orleans (to be near home).. his current deal is now pretty good (since i assume giants had to pay huge chunks on signing and the guarantees got eaten by them)

but if he isnt expecting to rip up his deal and get a new deal, he'll make less than amari.. but yall gotta trade for him, whatever that cost is

Back
Top Bottom