NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Game on Sunday against Denver suddenly has a different feeling to it.
I'm saying man, this is the spark the Broncos have been missing

I'm excited to tune in and see how he does

Love seeing the young talent like Lock, Sutton, Lindsay, and Fant etc do their thing

Now the media wants to say the Rams look great and "nobody" wants to play them.

Get out of here. 1 game and everyone wants to overact about the Rams "are back."

Too little, too late. They don't deserve a playoff spot. That missed FG against the Seamonkeys the first game will be the difference maker for the season.

And the Niners will wax the Rams next week so it doesnt even matter.

Seamonkeys
tenor.gif

Get out of here. 1 game and everyone wants to overact about the Rams "are back."

Too little, too late. They don't deserve a playoff spot. That missed FG against the Seamonkeys the first game will be the difference maker for the season.

the NFL is an overreaction, week-to-week league. you're only as good as your last game. one loss and suddenly RW3 isn't in the MVP conversation :lol: Russ had seattle looking like the class of the NFC and after one mediocre performance, folks act like he's mason rudolph with 4.2 speed

i'm one of the last people who want to see seattle succeed, but folk gotta chill

the NFL is an overreaction, week-to-week league. you're only as good as your last game. one loss and suddenly RW3 isn't in the MVP conversation :lol: Russ had seattle looking like the class of the NFC and after one mediocre performance, folks act like he's mason rudolph with 4.2 speed

i'm one of the last people who want to see seattle succeed, but folk gotta chill

Sorry, how many?

1575921473142.png

Yall pash rush looked great yesterday. And despite the picks, Goff had a good game. Offense looked very fluid and 2018-esque

Yea I feel like the Pats could probly beat the Bengals without even practicing :lol: ...If true, that's just Bill flexing on the rules and all the other coaches just cuz he can

Back
Top Bottom