NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

77CDF974-2F4F-4396-9459-FDDCD974C094.png

You love to see it. VH3 and that Texans secondary had Drew Lock looking like prime Peyton out there.

Texans had no pass rush which exposed the youth in that secondary. So weird how they got after Brady and only gave up garbage time stuff in that game.

Texans had no pass rush which exposed the youth in that secondary. So weird how they got after Brady and only gave up garbage time stuff in that game.

not that weird to me. our OL are a bunch of worthless tubbos outside of Wynn and Thuney

Drew lock the best qb out of the draft. Definitely better than Haskins bum ***

Broncos OL has improved. Dalton risner gonna be a stud in this league man. Future looking bright for the blue and orange

Broncos OL has improved. Dalton risner gonna be a stud in this league man. Future looking bright for the blue and orange

My friend is about to fire him up in Draft Kings next week :nerd: .

Panthers trade Cam, I’m assuming they draft a QB first round? Kyle isn’t the answer.
They should probly keep Cam around just in case...They won too many games, so a top QB prospect might not be available to them unless they trade

Man it’s crazy how he doesn’t give a single **** who he throws under the bus in interviews. Next week dude is probably gonna have a problem with the footballs and say that Wilson has gotta do their job better.
Management gave him the power when they let him pick the coach...Now he comments on whatever he wants like he's really running ****, classic Browns shenanigans

gonna be sloppy tonight in philly

just wanna see us establish the run game early and often and just pound the ball.. nothing stupid tonight please

Management gave him the power when they let him pick the coach...Now he comments on whatever he wants like he's really running ****, classic Browns shenanigans

It’s baffling to me that a billion dollar professional sports franchise let a QB going into his 2nd season pick their head coach. Wild as hell to me man

Baker Mayfield is going to be an epic flameout case. He’s been a bottom 10 QB and still spouting off like this... yikes.

More replay isn't a bad thing.

I agree but they need to stop making every replay a 4 minute delay. There are SO many times where a call is missed, and ONE replay shows what the correct call should be. Literally New York should be in the earpiece of the main official to say “catch was good, first down on the 30” and the game official should never even need to see the replays. It would take 10 seconds. Instead they’ll show 7 replays on TV and then run a commercial break.

Haskins is still out for debate. He got thrown into a really ****** situation. Not saying that Drew Lock wasn't either but yeah, Haskins situation extra bad

So frustrating knowing the games we should of won but failed too is the reason we won't be in the wildcard. As for OBJ, would love for him to stay but honestly, superstar WR is the most overrated position in sports, get a solid O-Line, some halfway decent WR's, and serviceable QB, you'll be fine. Crazy Last year Higgins & Perriman have better stats than what OBJ has this year. THis offense needs to keep going through cubb & hunt, best rb combo in the league.

Back
Top Bottom