NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Image result for mcmahon gif walk

Panthers trade Cam, I’m assuming they draft a QB first round? Kyle isn’t the answer.

I don’t really know the point of trading Cam if you are going to use a first rounder on a QB. Dude isn’t even making that much. They would be best off running it back hoping he is healthy

I don’t really know the point of trading Cam if you are going to use a first rounder on a QB. Dude isn’t even making that much. They would be best off running it back hoping he is healthy

Think they would rather just start the franchise fresh with a new QB and new coach.

I gotta look up the play to see what happened. All I saw was the coach HEATED after the game.

Sam Darnold threw up a desperate pass on 3rd and 17, real light contact and they reviewed it and changed it to PI. That put them in FG range

Hearing all these people on TV cry about the NE game, we’ll be reviewing every other play in the next five years. Everyone’s solution is to review more ****, ****in stupid

Hearing all these people on TV cry about the NE game, we’ll be reviewing every other play in the next five years. Everyone’s solution is to review more ****, ****in stupid

Oh the irony. Like Old England's entire dynasty wasn't started for the same reason.

Those calls didn't cost them the game. Bill reached on his challenges, they have zero offense and if it wasn't for elite special team and defensive play they would probably be a .500 team.

yeah. get some more competent, better trained, and FULL TIME refs

77CDF974-2F4F-4396-9459-FDDCD974C094.png

You love to see it. VH3 and that Texans secondary had Drew Lock looking like prime Peyton out there.

Back
Top Bottom