NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Talk … this eagles/Georgia thing might blow up in their face

1682683209582.gif

Real Talk … this eagles/Georgia thing might blow up in their face
It’s not like they’re doing this on purpose :lol: you could easily argue they’re just going best player available at all those picks.

They clearly didn’t prioritize Nakobe Dean and it just so happens he fell to the following round after taking Jurgens in the second

Apparently Rosenhaus called Howie this morning to convince them on Carter because they weren’t fully in. And he fell to 9. They didn’t even trade up to the 4-8 range like they predicted.

And they didn’t even expect Nolan Smith to drop that far either, he was the contingency plan at 10.

They prioritize the line more than any other team in the league, by a pretty large margin (maybe outside SF). And it just so happens that Georgia trotted out the best defensive line in like 50 years :lol: I really don’t think they went into roster building the last two years trying to recreate the Georgia defense. It just turned out that way and they weren’t going to deny them when they fell

Mel Kiper got one pick right in his final mock draft of the first round

The same pick we all got right which was Bryce young

1/32

Remind me again why this ugly clown is on TV?

1/32

White, old, and legacy.

Glad the internet (for better or worst) provides an outlet to seek alternative sources of information rather than what TV networks feed you

1/32

Our NT Mock Draft hit better than he did. Someone hire us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom