NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6174EBA3-D6A2-4340-BB62-8151D64B64D9.jpeg

I don’t remember anyone actually saying that last year lol.

It’s the off-season and the draft just ended. I get they went to the Super Bowl and had a great season. Let everyone they brought in suit up and play first before throwing out terms like super team.

I don’t remember anyone actually saying that last year lol.

It’s the off-season and the draft just ended. I get they went to the Super Bowl and had a great season. Let everyone they brought in suit up and play first before throwing out terms like super team.

Literally every stacked team in every sport is called a super team before they play their first game :lol: The Golden State Warriors with Kevin Durant and the “**** Them Picks” Rams are the only ones I can remember it working out for, though

Malik Cunningham an interesting UDFA pickup. eager to see if he can stick around as a third QB or backup

Mel Kiper got one pick right in his final mock draft of the first round

The same pick we all got right which was Bryce young

1/32

Remind me again why this ugly clown is on TV?

Mel Kiper is part of the genesis of this NFL Draft spectacle

NFL mock drafts are stupid, how the hell is anyone supposed to know who these teams will pick?

More interested in their projections.

Part of the genesis of the NFL draft spectacle*

I don't even watch ESPN's coverage and that's still a true statement

disappointing as hell I gotta try find the clips of espn other coverage of the event

i wish it was the nfl live crew with spencer hall thrown in and keep keyshawn away from it

if you wanna have Mel and the rest of em, but them on abc.. and then Mina and the rest on espn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom