NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're the rest of the NFC East, your best hope is he's like Andre Smith from Bama. But that dude's shirtless 40 looked like the scream mask. You'd be lucky to be so lucky.

You just know that dude has had everything given to him, look at those snow bunnies, they hate anybody but Trump, Pence, and DeSantis

I mean, hopefully you get your guy in the fourth round. Can't believe teams do that.

very happy for Bryce and his family. Talk about life changing.

Been watching him since freshmen year in high school, going up against our nephews High School team for 3 years. Unbelievable journey this kid took. Kid legit worked his *** off to be where he's at. Everyone doubted him, including me.

Couldn't happen to a nicer young man and family.

Rooting for him at the next level!
What school your nephew go to?

Todd McShay looks great. Good to see he’s healthy
I just saw the redux of the video he and Frank Caliendo and Robert Flores did on Jarvis Jones... he looked so skinny. I don't know if it was an alcohol thing or whatever, but yeah good for him. That's great to see people in the public eye do well, whereas Drake Bell from Josh & Drake is sucking on balloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom