NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

^
might scoop if still available later

but im waiting for the IDs.......so many tight combos I can make wit the Flys gotta love the patent leather

^
might scoop if still available later

but im waiting for the IDs.......so many tight combos I can make wit the Flys gotta love the patent leather

m7e260.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but yall might wanna check out your local #$*!# Sporting Goods. They are having a clearance sale (at least here in Colorado) on select shoes and clothes. For the shoes it was all mostly cleats. A lot of UA, LT's, Huarache and this pair of 4.2. All prices are clearance (4.2 were $59) w/ an additional 50% off.

m7e260.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but yall might wanna check out your local #$*!# Sporting Goods. They are having a clearance sale (at least here in Colorado) on select shoes and clothes. For the shoes it was all mostly cleats. A lot of UA, LT's, Huarache and this pair of 4.2. All prices are clearance (4.2 were $59) w/ an additional 50% off.

Originally Posted by langfor5

m7e260.jpg

So they were 30 dollars?

m7e260.jpg

So they were 30 dollars?

Originally Posted by VTRAN

^^ Check ROSS man.. i got 4.2 for 17 bucks size 10.5

Ross is a crapshoot though....I got a  pair of 4.2 vapors last year but I wanted some Nike LT 2.1 TDs and Ive been to like 10 Ross and Ive only seen that shoe once and it wasnt in my size.

Ross is a crapshoot though....I got a  pair of 4.2 vapors last year but I wanted some Nike LT 2.1 TDs and Ive been to like 10 Ross and Ive only seen that shoe once and it wasnt in my size.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

yeah, you gotta go at the right times.. like in the summer before football season, we had speeds, and 4.2's all over.. just had to find your size

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

yeah, you gotta go at the right times.. like in the summer before football season, we had speeds, and 4.2's all over.. just had to find your size

^^Ya I Ross is good if you can catch it at the right time. I got a pair of Black/White 4.2s one day. I go in there with a friend the next day and he got a pair of LT 2.1 TDs. Unfortunately they weren't my size or I would have had to buy them.

^^Ya I Ross is good if you can catch it at the right time. I got a pair of Black/White 4.2s one day. I go in there with a friend the next day and he got a pair of LT 2.1 TDs. Unfortunately they weren't my size or I would have had to buy them.

Ya I Ross is good if you can catch it at the right time. I got a pair of Black/White 4.2s one day. I go in there with a friend the next day and he got a pair of LT 2.1 TDs. Unfortunately they weren't my size or I would have had to buy them.

Biggest problem w/ Ross. They always have a large selection of cleats and they are always priced at around 14.99 but they are always size 10 and up. That's why I was so happy to find a pair of 4.2 at a reasonable price in a sz. 9.

Ya I Ross is good if you can catch it at the right time. I got a pair of Black/White 4.2s one day. I go in there with a friend the next day and he got a pair of LT 2.1 TDs. Unfortunately they weren't my size or I would have had to buy them.

Biggest problem w/ Ross. They always have a large selection of cleats and they are always priced at around 14.99 but they are always size 10 and up. That's why I was so happy to find a pair of 4.2 at a reasonable price in a sz. 9.

10 ansd up? Most of the time they are like 12 and up

10 ansd up? Most of the time they are like 12 and up

No if you look closely the top part is just blending in with the socks. On the left foot you can see that the laces go above the silver, higher than they would be on lows.

Back
Top Bottom