NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

They have pics of the bowl online

this is the only pic i could find of dude at the bowl who played for UF with the cleats

They have pics of the bowl online

this is the only pic i could find of dude at the bowl who played for UF with the cleats

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Just got back from my football tournament
In Kissimmee/Orlando?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

If they released those with a TD plate instead of that stupid "talon" plate I'd pick them up immediately. It looks much less bulky, and quite a bit lower to the ground.

I never understood why they dont release the exact shoes, NFL and NCAA wear.

I think the Oregon Talons had the TD plate because they did not have the same zoom cushioning as the normal Talons. Its a more low profile and responsive design for a speed based team. 
On another note, the Lineman werent wearing talons either. They had their all silver cleats on

If they released those with a TD plate instead of that stupid "talon" plate I'd pick them up immediately. It looks much less bulky, and quite a bit lower to the ground.

I think the Oregon Talons had the TD plate because they did not have the same zoom cushioning as the normal Talons. Its a more low profile and responsive design for a speed based team. 
On another note, the Lineman werent wearing talons either. They had their all silver cleats on

TCU's not the only Nike school with Pro Combat gear in the MWC next year! Here come the Broncos!

TCU's not the only Nike school with Pro Combat gear in the MWC next year! Here come the Broncos!

Originally Posted by bullets14

If that explained the difference, TCU would have had them too.

Originally Posted by bullets14

If that explained the difference, TCU would have had them too.

^
Naw I can understand why Oregons cleats are a bit more custom an modified then the other schools

It's Nike U! The birth place! So even tho the BSUs, TCUs, Miami's, UFs and all the other schools have the exclusive Nike contracts n gear....Oregon has the 1 of 1 Exclusive prototype gear that's a little above everybody else

For example all the pro combat schools get 1 jersey set each year not including bowls....Oregon on the other hand had almost 8 different pro combat sets not including the 3 for the BCS! All that in just the 2010-11 season.....they clearly are in there on lane

^
Naw I can understand why Oregons cleats are a bit more custom an modified then the other schools

It's Nike U! The birth place! So even tho the BSUs, TCUs, Miami's, UFs and all the other schools have the exclusive Nike contracts n gear....Oregon has the 1 of 1 Exclusive prototype gear that's a little above everybody else

For example all the pro combat schools get 1 jersey set each year not including bowls....Oregon on the other hand had almost 8 different pro combat sets not including the 3 for the BCS! All that in just the 2010-11 season.....they clearly are in there on lane

Back
Top Bottom