NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

anyone know when they will drop on ndc?

I did a Nikechat with a rep, and they are researching and getting back to me. Seems like a few days before the 24th is when they will drop on NDC. They are going to email me when they find more info (1-2 days).

Hoping they hit Swoosh
pimp.gif
talked to a rep and she said she saw them in the system but does not know when they will release.. she said to keep checking back

those socks were so bright...I love that neon / tennis ball color. I hope the Ducks stick with that color scheme next year

those socks were so bright...I love that neon / tennis ball color. I hope the Ducks stick with that color scheme next year

Originally Posted by nimhet

no no no. its not our schools color. its nice for 1 game but we need to stick to wearing our colors. 

Originally Posted by nimhet

no no no. its not our schools color. its nice for 1 game but we need to stick to wearing our colors. 

im gonna give it my all to cop them BCS Oregon cleats and Socks

but its gonna be hard cause not many players gonna wanna cough up a pair of Notional Championship Limited Edition Cleats

im gonna give it my all to cop them BCS Oregon cleats and Socks

but its gonna be hard cause not many players gonna wanna cough up a pair of Notional Championship Limited Edition Cleats

I don't think yall realize just because its brand new its doesn't mean its optimal grass. Certain types of grass only grow in certain climates therefore all field aren't the same.....

In the North, a stadium may only realistically be able to have Bluegrass, while in the Texas and the South they may use Bermuda grass and in Northern California they may have to use Tall Fescue.

I don't think yall realize just because its brand new its doesn't mean its optimal grass. Certain types of grass only grow in certain climates therefore all field aren't the same.....

In the North, a stadium may only realistically be able to have Bluegrass, while in the Texas and the South they may use Bermuda grass and in Northern California they may have to use Tall Fescue.

Anybody else notice that the Zoom Alpha Talon cleats that some Duck players wore didn't have the spike plate with the retracable forefoot cleats...

Anybody else notice that the Zoom Alpha Talon cleats that some Duck players wore didn't have the spike plate with the retracable forefoot cleats...

Yeah noticed that about the bottoms of the oregon cleats thought that was interesting, also soo pumped for the vapor fly id's on nike i hope they load the id stuff soon, i would imagine they're gonna.

Yeah noticed that about the bottoms of the oregon cleats thought that was interesting, also soo pumped for the vapor fly id's on nike i hope they load the id stuff soon, i would imagine they're gonna.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

It looks like they have the super speed plate on them...

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

It looks like they have the super speed plate on them...

I thought it was interesting that the carbon plate on the vapors was neon colored instead of the carbon fiber showing through.  Not sure if there are any pics clearly depicting it though...

I thought it was interesting that the carbon plate on the vapors was neon colored instead of the carbon fiber showing through.  Not sure if there are any pics clearly depicting it though...

Back
Top Bottom