NFL Divisional Playoffs In Review....

S4L

Post your observations....

-Cowboys will be fine. Wade isn't going anywhere...

-Colts got the Jets in the playoffs and now they have to beat them for a shot at the Title. Crazy....

-Will there be a 10 page post on clowns not paying people money or was all that last year just for me?

-Is this Warner's final year?

-All that talk about resting starters at the end of the season for nothing. Colts/Saints still got it going....

-Saints/Colts Super Bowl. NFL still gets what everybody wanted 6 weeks ago.

No Quotes...

3 blowouts
indifferent.gif

Norv turner needs to be fired. Kaeding needs to have his pro bowl spot taken away from him. Charger fans are going to tear downtown SD apart tonight.

Agreed on Saints/Colts SB.
Saints 27, Vikings 17. Colts 17, Jets 13.
Favre will throw 3+ interceptions next week.
Kaeding will be lucky if he can go home safely today.

- Vikings D-Line is OD

- Saints Offense
sick.gif
pimp.gif

- Prez
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Jets Defense is disgusting.. I think peytons gonna eat em up though

- At least the cowboys won a game in the playoffs this time
smh.gif

-NO is back.

-Farve is confident again.

-Norv Turner @%+$! things up again.

-Phillip Rivers underestimated the Jets D.

-Jets played good, I just don't think they can contend with the Colts.

i have to say, a jets vs. vikings SB would be the end all be all in entertainment history ... i mean imagine if Brett Favre takes the vikings to the SB at 40and beats the team that made it all possible for him to make it to the Vikings ...

i am a brett favre fan ... i am pulling for the vikings to win the super bowl ... i hope to god he gets it done ...

-1 step closer to Drew vs. Peyton in Miami

-Jets surprising

-Chargers choking again

-Favre and the Vikes running up the score
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-No quotes...LAME
laugh.gif

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
Norv turner needs to be fired. Kaeding needs to have his pro bowl spot taken away from him. Charger fans are going to tear downtown SD apart tonight.
roll.gif
fraud alert ... youwere a vikings fan today homie ... i didnt even know you liked the chargers ... ... ...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
roll.gif
fraud alert ... you were a vikings fan today homie ... i didnt even know you liked the chargers ... ... ...
indifferent.gif

dude stop following me around its creepy.
eyes.gif
i have no ideawhat ur talkin about everyone on the board knows im a charger fan... what. the. hell. are. you. talking. about. 'homie'? and even if i was rooting forthe vikings what does that have to do with my review of the week? seriously grow up.

I got half my picks right
laugh.gif

I picked the Vikes and the Jets
pimp.gif

I was wrong about the Saints not coming out firing. I hope they have a let down game next week. Emotions were high yesterday for them.
And the Ravens got beat up by the Colts D. If they end up winning it all, it's not because of Peyton, it's the D.
Favre proving doubters wrong again. Sidney having a breakout game
pimp.gif

ESPN/FOX will have to jump ships from the Cowboy bandwagon to the Colts. Not giving credit to the Vikings for upsetting the team they wanted to win. It'salright, we'll just keep winning.
Reggie Bush had a sighting this week too. Chances of him doing it again? Slim. I'll wait to see some consistency.
Jets winning with style going for it on 4th
pimp.gif

Sanchez showing improvements
pimp.gif

LT is a woman. He has not shown up in the last few post-seasons for being a "prime-time" player.

On a sidenote. Props to the REAL Cowboy fans that are there all year, I thought for sure you guys would've come up here and whooped us. But that is whythey play the games
pimp.gif

I would've posted quotes but there's honestly just too many.

Between the summer league church MVP, Chargers fans, Ravens fans, and even ya'll Cowboys haters....its just not worth it....

rex will think of something against the colts

i also have a feeling farve will win in new orleans

would be quite funny to see jets/ vikings in the bowl

jets aginst farve lolololol

I hope Kurt does end up calling it a career. That was a huge hit to take and to see the look on his wife's face when he didn't get up right away was alittle unnerving. He's had a hell of a career and is a first ballot HOFer.

Cowboys played like crap and lost to the better more focused team. Romo had no time in the pocket today. Flo going down was huge for us having to put Free andWitten on Allen.

Jets shocked a lot of people today.

Congrats to all 4 teams, hope for 2 great games next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom