NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Bill Simmon's column...  lol:

Q: You know how the NFL is requiring performers to *pay the league* for the opportunity to perform during the Super Bowl halftime? Wouldn’t it be glorious if we end up with filthy-rich James Dolan as the highest bidder to showcase his own band (JD & The Straight Shot)?
—Paul, Austin, Texas

BS: I don’t know if “glorious” is a strong enough word. Can you think of a better finish for Goodell’s last NFL season than James Dolan playing halftime of the Super Bowl? Please, Lord, let this happen.

My Men's Health just arrived with Russell Wilson on the cover

I can post screens if anyone needs new fap material

So hes better than Calvin for that?

roll.gif
That's all I'm sayin, then capes come out and I don't watch football smh.
Who compared him to Calvin? You're the one who brought up David Boston 
roll.gif

So is Gordon an elite WR or not? Your opinion is all over the place. Trying to save face....
mean.gif

He had an extremely elite year.

I would like to personally see him put up another one before I place him as an elite receiver in the game. Just my two cents, although I know that will be attacked in here as well. The "you don't watch football" is the go to.

RG3 never led the league in any passing stat during his hype and suffered a major injury that same year though.

Yall actin like any bum off the streets can lead the league in receiving. 

Outside of Lloyd, Musin and Boston I'd say Gordon is in "elite" company....

Last edited:

RG3 never led the league in any passing stat during his hype though.

Yall actin like any bum off the streets can lead the league in receiving. 

Outside of Lloyd, Musin and Boston I'd sayGordon is in "elite" company....
He did it at 22 
sick.gif

i dunno...elite talent, sure. elite WR? not yet. need to have that resume built a bit more. and need to stay on the field.

Here comes people bringing up the anomalies....
laugh.gif

BTW: It's much easier to lead the league in passing than receiving. Especially with the current rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom