NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yes Gordon is an elite WR; he is also an elite moron

Hes elite from one season?

ummm

he put up elite stats but to be consider elite dont you have to continue doing it...?

not hating. i think Gordon is one of the most talented players in the league and could be great if he could grow a brain but lets not start calling people elite after 14 games

The good reliable
"You must have never played football"
"You must not watch football"

A.K.A I'm probably wrong but I'm hard headed

lulz at gordon being elite. he had a great year. i want to see him do it for a couple of seasons. elite gets thrown around too losely.

Panthers had 2 different receivers lead the league back to back…. Impressed 
pimp.gif

Gordon would suck if he didn't have a QB like Brian Hoyer, Brandon Weeden or Jason Campbell throwing him the ball

i dunno...elite talent, sure. elite WR? not yet. need to have that resume built a bit more. and need to stay on the field.

QFT. impressive that he put up those numbers without a RB in the backfield, but let's see have multiple 1,000+ yard seasons before we start throwing out the word "elite"

Panthers had 2 different receivers lead the league back to back…. Impressed :pimp:

My man you need to stop giving love to division rivals. **** talking season is in effect. I don't care if they just beat us at home with their backup. They are bums.

Last edited:
My fault Buc Em, I slipped up for a second. **** the Panthers and Falcons, need ya to get washed today.

@AdamSchefter: AZ not sure about Carson Palmer (shoulder), who has not thrown a pass since Mon. One source said "50-50 at best" that Palmer plays vs NYG.

@AdamSchefter: Major questions about Bears WRs, Marshall and Jeffery. One source said "75 percent" sure neither plays tonight. Bears signed two PS WRs Sat.

@AdamSchefter: Browns TE Jordan Cameron not expected to play vs Saints due to a shoulder injury, per league source.

My fault Buc Em, I slipped up for a second. **** the Panthers and Falcons, need ya to get washed today.

@AdamSchefter: AZ not sure about Carson Palmer (shoulder), who has not thrown a pass since Mon. One source said "50-50 at best" that Palmer plays vs NYG.

@AdamSchefter: Major questions about Bears WRs, Marshall and Jeffery. One source said "75 percent" sure neither plays tonight. Bears signed two PS WRs Sat.

@AdamSchefter: Browns TE Jordan Cameron not expected to play vs Saints due to a shoulder injury, per league source.

Now this was an A+ executed post :pimp:

I hope BMarsh at least plays though. That would be a boring *** game to watch tonight if he doesn't.

Now this was an A+ executed post :pimp:

I hope BMarsh at least plays though. That would be a boring *** game to watch tonight if he doesn't.

Talk about giving the 9ers a break. I was looking forward to that secondary getting a test. Now watch Cutler go full Romo.

ESPN is pathetic; they are trying to make the show a funeral for attention grabs

*switches right back to NFL Gameday Morning

ESPN is a network devoted to 24-hour coverage of sports.

It always baffles me how people get all indignant when they spend lots of time on serious issues. Like they don't have too much time to fill the other 360 days a year ,

ESPN is a network devoted to 24-hour coverage of sports.

It always baffles me how people get all indignant when they spend lots of time on serious issues. Like they don't have too much time to fill the other 360 days a year ,

and they got 24/7 of all the AP and Ray Rice stuff in all week; I prefer to hear about the games on NFL Countdown which they haven't hit at all yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom