NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean in general, I've seen a lot of it. Nobody can have an opinion without somebody catching feelings :lol:

Dude, look at how many panties twisted since I said it was a great throw, but stupid.

SP, Jump, 10027, Blaster, you, all in here beggin for praise, Luck jokes, Russ complaints.

They got feels all thru them right now. :lol:

From now on, QB talk gon be like this....

Joe Flacco is awesome.
Drew Brees is awesome.
Blaine Gabbert is awesome.
Matt Stafford is awesome.
Eli Manning is awesome.
Peyton Manning is awesome.
Russ Wilson is awesome.

Carson Palmer still sucks. :lol: :lol:

Why in the **** are the player reps not voting on this tonight?

Who's drink did Josh Gordon piss in the beginning of this summer? The league really, really hates this guy.

:lol: :lol: is your universal sign for feeling sensitive

There's lots of room for disagreement on Matt Stafford though. What I want to know is: what did Lions fans think of golden tate??

Last edited:
Lol who the hell is begging for praise? I couldn't give two ***** about Matt Stafford, really. I just thought it wasn't as "stupid" of a play as you did. That's all.

Not sure why you felt the need to write all that tho :lol:

Last edited:
I really like what I saw from Tate. He seems like the perfect complimentary receiver to Calvin and he actually could catch, something we've been looking for years now.

Dude, look at how many panties twisted since I said it was a great throw, but stupid.

SP, Jump, 10027, Blaster, you, all in here beggin for praise, Luck jokes, Russ complaints.

They got feels all thru them right now.
laugh.gif

From now on, QB talk should be like this....

Colin Kaepernick is awesome.

Russell Wilson still sucks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yup Tate really does look like the perfect complement out there. They finally don't have to force passes to bum *** Pettigrew

Naw, it won't explode. I like Stafford, just pointing out his obvious tendency to make terrible decisions at times.

Clearly, that's frowned upon. All praise, all the time. The NT socially acceptable way. :pimp:

It's known that stafford has made poor decisions his whole career.

He's basically romo.

Daunte?

In all seriousness, everyone knows he's been inconsistent especially with his mechanics. Like Cutler, he needs to prove he is a very top tier guy and not "what he is." Unlike Cutler I think he does it.

Stafford seems serious this year just from getting in shape

It's well known in past years he refused to believe he needed tweaking with his game

Cutler is 31, he is what he is.

Is STILL only 26 and technically entering his prime.

Plus he looks like he lost some weight and gained some wheels back.

Both them have mad fat faces though. Connection there?

He's probably gonna get suspended again for a few games for that DWI anyway

Last edited:
How is 1 year even erroneous though? any other job that requires drug testing would have resulted in termination from the first offense.

Last edited:
Jerry Jones on the NFL's (Roger) handling of the Ray Rice situation.
“We have in blocking terminology, we have recovery,” Jones said Tuesday morning on KRLD/105.3 FM. “That’s when an offensive lineman gets beat on the first move, but he has the athletic ability to recover and try to get it right on the second move. I know we’re doing that and trying to get it as good as we can get it on the second time around. I think that’s happening.
Did his senile *** think he was being clever with this ****? LMAO. Eat some apple sauce and grab another pair of ******* bruh.

Last edited:
I really like what I saw from Tate. He seems like the perfect complimentary receiver to Calvin and he actually could catch, something we've been looking for years now.

he needs to stop being so cocky. but i like what i saw last night

hope big things are to come this season from the team

we look terrible running the ball tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom