NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody falls over themselves when Aaron Rodgers makes a throw off his back foot, but when Matt Stafford does it, it's not smart. I don't get you guys sometimes :lol:

Are some of you slow?

Throwing off back foot

Vs

Backpedaling, across the field, the opposite direction your receiver is running, with multiple defenders in the play.

Not a coach on the planet going to be happy with that thought process. :lol:

Jay Cutler threw a pass "across the field" that was like 6 yards and had it picked and he's being skewered for it.

His throw was less egregious than Stafford's, Matt just had the better result, which you guys seem hung up on.

Beautiful throw, but incredibly stupid/lucky.

Everybody falls over themselves when Aaron Rodgers makes a throw off his back foot, but when Matt Stafford does it, it's not smart. I don't get you guys sometimes :lol:

Because nt like to play favorites...see it all the time in here, bunch of hypocrites.

You have freaking Calvin Johnson...damn near every throw is a good throw :lol: idc

Nobody is slow over here.

You sit there and discredit him for not making a fundamental play. It's stupid, honestly. You can't criticize dude for rolling away from his receivers, but then say "he placed the ball well," when truthfully, that's all that matters. It was a touchdown, who gives a **** how he did it?? :lol:

People discredit a player for making a great play, but because it wasn't fundamentally correct he is stupid.

They also discredit players who make the fundamentally right play but they are boring and labeled a game manager.

No winning with these guys on here.

People discredit a player for making a great play, but because it wasn't fundamentally correct he is stupid.

They also discredit players who make the fundamentally right play but they are boring and labeled a game manager.

That's NT

Reading isn't fundamental on NT apparently.

Who on here calls Russ boring?

And calling Russ a game manager has something to do with Stafford making a poor decision, albeit tremendous throw? These two things are related????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'all are missing the genius in those ":lol: :lol:" signs.

Clearly not being expressed in the writing, anyway.

Bro, I read and understand your point. It's just silly to me how you can really act like you can't give him credit for the play just because he didn't do it the right way.

"Oh, he threw a nice ball and placed it perfectly, but he still back peddled and threw across his body." Yes, I completely understand that it wasn't a run of the mill throw and catch, but seriously, who gives a ****. He made the throw regardless.

Is this what goes on? You don't agree with someone around here and all of sudden personal shots are thrown? :lol:

How many times did I say it was a great throw? Or tremendous throw? Or beautiful throw?

Several times I said that.

It was also ridiculously stupid.

And you guys are hung up as hell on that. But dog Tony Romo, or Eli, etc for the same type of decisions.

Then complain about what I say????

:lol:

If Andrew Luck made that play CP would have came on his computer screen.

Anyone else and get discredited.

I don't even care anymore I just want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom