NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Smith is attempting to cash in on his versatility. Ability to play corner and safety. How much are Smith and Quin asking for (per)?

Here's what my squads need:

Texans need to snag Wilson and boldin ASAP... Two proven vets on that young defense... Also resign Winston cheap and maybe take a flyer out on Harrison or another proven lb...

Bears need a solid nickel cb, guards and a starting left tackle ASAP!!!

Steelers need youth on Def and maybe snag Jennings from the Pack to replace Wallace....

Here's what my squads need:

Texans need to snag Wilson and boldin ASAP... Two proven vets on that young defense... Also resign Winston cheap and maybe take a flyer out on Harrison or another proven lb...

Bears need a solid nickel cb, guards and a starting left tackle ASAP!!!

Steelers need youth on Def and maybe snag Jennings from the Pack to replace Wallace....

shaking-my-head-picture.gif

Brandon Marshall, Calvin, Welker, are targeted so many times they're bound to drop more passes than your average receiver

Drops at the 50 is one thing, drops in the end zone, Brandon leads the world in. Possession receiver my ***. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]On the topic of wide receivers.

Reading up on everything, Volin, Schefter, Peter King, and USA Today have all said Wallace will be in Miami. One said it is a "Done Deal"... I think this is really good news for the Offense. I am curious on how they address the Right Tackle, assuming Martin will be the Left Tackle, and Tight End. Jared Cook is out there, I'm not a big fan of his, and there is a draft with 2 big names.[/COLOR]

He's using us to drive the price up, see Peyton last year. Far from a sure thing.
[COLOR=#red]
Would not be surprised at that one bit. Hopefully it's on the up and up and it won't... but with a divaish wide receiver and the Patriots "having interest" I think it's the only thing happening.[/COLOR]

Brandon Marshall, Calvin, Welker, are targeted so many times they're bound to drop more passes than your average receiver

Here's a year old article:
Three years of Drop Rate

Marshall dropped 11.55% of catch-able balls, whereas Welker and Calvin aren't even listed in the bottom 15.

Those are 2011 numbers, my statement is based off 2012

Okay. 11 more drops in 2012.

2012 dropped passes

Doesn't exactly change things.

Last edited:
Chris Gamble is considering retirement
Trade talks between Vikings and Seahawks are heating up involving Harvin. Russell, Percy and Lynch. Jesus :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom