NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone whose argument is: "you fail at life" is a failure. Bringing up that you are a Stanford grad when you certainly weren't recruited for your academic prowess is lame as well. For the record Skip deserves to be put in his place, but it didn't happen today.
Sherman had a 4.2 GPA in HS while playing football and achieving USA Today All-American honors as a track and field athlete. I'm sure he could have gone to Stanford even without an athletic scholarship.

I don't think the Cowboys are involved in Revis talks in the least bit...ESPN just wanted to throw their name out there since there hasn't been any other Cowboy news they could have talked about in the last few months. The Falcons don't have a lick of cap space to sign Revis and I think their name is being put out there by the Jets to get Tampa to up their offer. The Niners also have zero cap space to sign Revis unless they wanna release one of their other Pro-Bowl defensive players.

He actually seems very nervous and a bit awkward....(shrug)

I like when Sherm is having fun and joking around, not this character

He actually seems very nervous and a bit awkward....(shrug)

I like when Sherm is having fun and joking around, not this character

I have to agree. At first I didnt like the dude but ive grown to enjoy Richard Sherman, the one that clowns around.

What were those statements made by Skip that Sherman was referring too?

Last edited:
Come on, now. Skip said Sherm isn't an elite CB in the league right now. He deserved to get talked down to for that.

sherm is usually more fun loving than this , seemed a tad personal ...shoulda just clowned

him barber shop style like jalen rose

furthermore sherm is built like a damn linebacker , so he'll never physically be able

to be as good as revis cus recievers (ie. julio jones in the playoffs) who can attack your hips at the line

are gonna expose you. sherman chucks receivers to makem take da wild angle

he can stop da longer routes but he's a liabilty against shorts routes n stop n go's etc

you see sherman and browner rotating there hips slowly while chucking dudes

cus even they know its not their strength

also when you put receivers in stacked postitions and force sherman to play off his man he's

pretty average in space

Last edited:
Guy said "in my 24 years of life I'm better at life than you".......

That alone made everything else that Sherman said sound stupid.

Sherman a bum

only person I wanna see go in on skip is LeBron

Only way i think the cowboys could work this out is to extend Jenkins (into contract he would be happy with that jets agree), withdraw spencer franchise tag extend deal he would like that jets agree on (is that possible? It cant be a new deal because of accelerated signing bonus right?) + picks.

So extended jekins+ extended spencer + picks for extended revis.
Is that possible? Would jets even want that?

I'd think we would take this deal in a heartbeat!

"In my 24 years of life, I am better at life than you............" Stephen A's reaction to that comment at about 1:15 is priceless........:lol:

Sherman was just mad Skip was giving his opinion about him not being in that elite class of DB's

Dude sounded ignorant :lol:, and yeah Stephen A reaction at 1:15 is classic :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom