NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a 2012 one to add as well :pimp:

*waits for long response about cowboys only expect Super Bowls*

Which would be hilariously because the general way to get to the Super Bowl is the playoffs...

But as much as y'all get slurped maybe they'll award you one?

Good post. Can't bring up superbowls because you mentioned it first. That 8 mile defense. I'll just leave with this. If your proud about those two banners milk it for everything. I don't see ya'll overtaking the the AFC top teams like Pats, Denver, Baltimore in the playoffs and the Colts are on the comeup. Possibly might not win the division next year. Superbowl definitely a longshot. Might just end up like the 90's Lions.

Last edited:
Good post. Can't bring up superbowls because you mentioned it first. That 8 mile defense. I'll just leave with this. If your proud about those two banners milk it for everything. I don't see ya'll overtaking the the AFC top teams like Pats, Denver, Baltimore in the playoffs and the Colts are on the comeup. Possibly might not win the division next year. Superbowl definitely a longshot. Might just end up like the 90's Lions.

I could just decide I'm a Steelers fan tomorrow and bring up Superbowls, stupidest argument you frauds always revert back to

Ross prescribed a deluxe program, including holographic stickers on the right elbow; copious quantities of the powder additive; sleeping in front of a beam-ray light programmed with frequencies for tissue regeneration and pain relief; drinking negatively charged water; a 10-per-day regimen of the deer-antler pills that will "rebuild your brain via your small intestines" (and which Lewis said he hadn't been taking, then swallowed four during the conversation); and spritzes of deer-antler velvet extract (the Ultimate Spray) every two hours.
The hell
laugh.gif

No ones milking anything.

Back to back champs with playoff wins the past 2 seasons is a start.

Division is still ours next year, colts caught us on a slide.

Appreciate the words, but worry about the cowboys.

Jeez, you guys can't shut the **** up with this petty Cowboys/Texans **** for a few days? Sound like a bunch of goddamn women with the Super Bowl 3 days away going back and forth about two ****** teams who have nothing to do with this weekend. Doesn't matter who started it just shut the hell up already with it.

I could just decide I'm a Steelers fan tomorrow and bring up Superbowls, stupidest argument you frauds always revert back to

I've said it before it's a trump card and the cowboys fan base isn't the only one that does it. if you're talking trash of course you'd trump the other person with whatever. Perfect example is with Eagles-Cowboys.

If the Eagles had a Superbowl ya'll would do it too.

Last edited:
I've said it before it's a trump card and the cowboys fan base isn't the only one that does it. if you're talking trash of course you'd trump the other person with whatever. Perfect example is with Eagles-Cowboys.

Cept the majority of Cowboys fans are just front runners who picked them bc they were winning championships while Eagles fans stay loyal to their team even without a Superbowl

It's ok, I know I know you thought the star was pretty and Jimmy Johnson had great hair and liked them ever since

Cept the majority of Cowboys fans are just front runners who picked them bc they were winning championships while Eagles fans stay loyal to their team even without a Superbowl

It's ok, I know I know you thought the star was pretty and Jimmy Johnson had great hair and liked them ever since

Ok.

Correct response.

Said by ya'll team clown captain on here during the season...

Damn. Look at all the time you guys are wasting getting all bent out of shape about this team. I'm telling you, say goodbye to this year and come back when the offseason starts.

If Miami doesn't want Reggie Bush then SD needs to pursue him. Ever since we let Sproles go to the Saints (one of the most idiotic decisions in NFL history...common for AJ Smith)... We haven't had an explosiveness in the backfield. Ryan Mathews has been an injury prone bust so far. I don't care if Reggie can't handle the full 20 carry load weekly, give him 10-14 touches and help Rivers out a bit.

Depending on Rivers to pass 50 times predictably is not gonna get it done...like we have seen the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Henz had the best idea I've heard on Reggie.

Detroit.

Fast track, Calvin takin the safeties off the line, Reggie ability to catch out of the backfield, obvious need for the Lions.

Perfect fit.

Not a fan of either team cowboys all day but, i will be routing for the 49ers ... i was gonna ride with lewis but after seeing him do all the fake crying i can't do it.. plus i wanna see randy moss win one i always was a fan of moss .. so there u have it 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
id take reggie in dallas...

demarco murray stays hurt, and felix jones contract has expired..so it is a position of need..

if the price is right, i see alot of value in signing reggie bush...

he'd have a bigger role in dallas than in detroit, plus he'd actually run the rock in dallas...itd be like the saints vol.2 if he goes to detroit, just receptions,no runs.

I'm going to be honest. Bush > Murray.

I just think that Reggie hasn't that that "year" that perfect situation for him. Murray just came out of left field and ran all over the place. Teams prepare extra for what Reggie Bush brings to the table. I don't see that for Murray. I think Reggie Bush would fit perfect in Dallas. 

I'm going to be honest. Bush > Murray.

I just think that Reggie hasn't that that "year" that perfect situation for him. Murray just came out of left field and ran all over the place. Teams prepare extra for what Reggie Bush brings to the table. I don't see that for Murray. I think Reggie Bush would fit perfect in Dallas. 
o yea...i think bush is better than murray as well..

when healthy i think demarco can be a dynamic player..were obviously a much better offense when he is on the field..but thats exactly his problem, he is never on the field..

i think reggie does everything demarco does and much more...hed bring a nice dynamic to the cowboys offense..

o yea...i think bush is better than murray as well..

when healthy i think demarco can be a dynamic player..were obviously a much better offense when he is on the field..but thats exactly his problem, he is never on the field..

i think reggie does everything demarco does and much more...hed bring a nice dynamic to the cowboys offense..

Don't you think you guys have better places to spend money than on skill positions?

Edit: Detroit would be a great fit though. But Reggie might be too fancy for that.

Last edited:
Granted you need oline help first and foremost so we can stop hearing the excuse everytime tony romon sanchez throws a pick.

Reggie to the girls would be interesting.

But you do realize 3rd and 1 y'all still throwing it right? :lol:

Last edited:
They can not let a positive thing live

and here come the Ray Lewis banned substances allegations

sorry world Brady or P. Manning isnt in the big game :rolleyes
U know it aint no fun to the media if its just happy stories..dirt or controversy has to be found :smh:

Yup. Guaranteed this wouldn't have came out if the Ravens wasn't going to the Super Bowl. People gotta talk about something. :smh: :lol:

Don't you think you guys have better places to spend money than on skill positions?

Edit: Detroit would be a great fit though. But Reggie might be too fancy for that.
i think RB is right up there with the oline as far as our needs offensively..i think demarco proved he isnt going to play 16 healthy games...felix jones is a free agent..we need RBs

RB is a need, so it wouldnt surprise me to see jerry open up the checkbook to bring a RELIABLE running back in..it all depends on what reggies asking price is...dude proved he is more than a receiver in miami, why go to detroit just to be a receiver again?? i think hes still set on proving he can be an every down back...he has no shot at that in detroit..

its in the teams(lions) best interest, but i dont see how its in reggies...
Granted you need oline help first and foremost so we can stop hearing the excuse everytime tony romon sanchez throws a pick.

Reggie to the girls would be interesting.

But you do realize 3rd and 1 y'all still throwing it right?
laugh.gif
yea..we would throw on 3rd and 1 if Jerome Bettis was our back..lol..Jason Garrett is too smart for his own good man...i swear he is clueless...

but i think reggie proved he can run effectively between the tackles, and we all know what he brings in other places (receiving, catches out of the backfield, special teams), as long as we dont overpay, reggie bush could flourish in dallas..

but like you said, thats all contingent on improving the o line..

where can I go to stream all the past Super Bowls

been watching NFL network and I keep hearing and seeing a commercial about being able to go online and watch all the past super bowls

I wanna watch the Jerry Rice, Deion, Cowboys era

I wouldn't mind seeing Bush in Dallas... Murray is a good RB for us when he's healthy, but his health is always a concern. I think Bush would bring everything Murray does to the table & some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom