NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ works if they don't get to snap, then try. Not when they call it late and they get a freebie

That's the problem though, the timeout is always at the last minute and the center snaps the ball probably 90% of time before he hears the whistle.

Last edited:
RIP to the "ice the kicker" trend.. coaches started doing this about 5 years ago and it's never been successful, time to retire that ****

Russell Wilson is the mf'in truth.

Last edited:
Question for NFL rules guru's...if Atlanta would have missed the fg, would they have still retained the ball?

*Waiting for Jetpac to go off on everyone and get banned*

Btw shoes has a ton of material for quotes this week :lol:

Not Everybody..... BUT

MMG = Flip Flop FRAUD.
Young Thundercat = Somewhere in his room crying and cursing his mom out
Chester (although thats my dude) = VERY UPSET BECAUSE I GET THE LAST LAUGH!!

Fraij :nthat:

49ers up next. Can't wait.

Man...if the Seahawks somehow pulled it out at the end, I would've stopped watching the NFL. **** is too much for the heart.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Seriously though, it's games like these (and Broncos/Ravens yesterday) that make the NFL king of this ****. Too much unpredictability every single week. Ain't no sure thing in this league...you can't ever take anything for granted.

laugh.gif
@ how all the fans at the dome collectively let out a gasp of air and celebrated when Julio caught that. I can't blame 'em.

Last edited:
Fun game!

This game was absurd 
laugh.gif

Pete Carroll after the FG and the kicker at the last kickoff had me WEAK 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Seahawks fan, no need to feel down. It was amazing to watch you guys. I had you guys going all the way but it didnt happen that way. This will only make you stronger. Russell should definitely getting the ROY

RIP to the "ice the kicker" trend.. coaches started doing this about 5 years ago and it's never been successful, time to retire that ****

Russell Wilson is the mf'in truth.
he called the timeout way before bryant even tired to kick it. he didnt kick the ball till after the timeout was called

@mcxyz: With 2 TO SEA should've tried the FG but iced their own kicker but kick it to see if he had the leg. If not, hailmary

That would've been amazing.

Russell Wilson.
pimp.gif

Was so close to completely running wild in the Georgia Dome today.

Props to Tony Gonzalez finally getting that playoff win.

Speaking of Time outs....what would have been the distance of the kick when there were 2 seconds left? Why didn't PC at least send out his FG unit to see if Longwell had the leg for the attempt? He could have called a T.O. right before the kick and still had his guy snap to see if dude could have made it. If it falls short, send out the hail mary team....

Saw this brought up on Twitter, and it was a good question.

*edit* Saw it was posted by JD...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom