NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronco's defense was supposed to be "top tier", awful showing lost them the game.

time for the Packers

I dont like Manning and Ray Lewis should just be getting out of prison. But i rather see the raven win, than hear the Payton love fest that would have been going on if denver won

Great game.

Glad Baltimore lives to fight another day.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

The pr guy for the Ravens bothers me for some reason. Sneaky *** looking dude. #Lightskinbrothas :lol:

Great game though. Good for Sugar. Dropping that Scripture :smokin

Last edited:
:pimp: Called the upset in the Wildcard Weekend Review Thread. Soon as I heard Ray was retiring I've been rooting for Baltimore to win the SB and get Ray and Ed rings. It's all about the U baby.

HELLLLLLL YEEEEEAAAAH

looks like baltimore is gonna get washed again by the texans next week

i hope
Was gonna say that you getting a little ahead yourself then I saw the rest of your post.

The Ravens beat the Broncos today after getting debacled in their first meeting so that could carryover to yourr Texans.

Major props to the Ravens for winning today.

The Broncos secondary helped as well as Peyton throwing 2 picks but they stayed in the game and finally pulled through.

Ravens fired their O coordinator and Jim Caldwell turned them into this in 4 weeks. WOW

:pimp: Called the upset in the Wildcard Weekend Review Thread. Soon as I heard Ray was retiring I've been rooting for Baltimore to win the SB and get Ray and Ed rings. It's all about the U baby.

I already got burned last year rooting for the Ravens, but **** it. :smh:

Ravens or Texans...they our only hope. Again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom