NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously must be watching a different game because leading with the crown of your helmet and hitting that high is always going to be called in this NFL and not letting go of a receiver's shoulder when he is going into his break is generally going to get called.

Those are just unnecessary plays that were mistakes that are on the Ravens, but it's always easier to blame the officials.

Dudes are acting like those have never been penalties till today

I seriously must be watching a different game because leading with the crown of your helmet and hitting that high is always going to be called in this NFL and not letting go of a receiver's shoulder when he is going into his break is generally going to get called.

Those are just unnecessary plays that were mistakes that are on the Ravens, but it's always easier to blame the officials.

No Bs dudes love to blame the refs. But at the end of the day he was clearly holding.

L
Lame. Everything always the QBs fault. Flacco's having a good game overall (for him). And the Ravens D has given up 35 points... How is that "keeping them in the game"

DUDE Seriously :rolleyes :smh:

Look at how long the Ravens D has been on the field today,

No matter how good a D is if they are gased & tired they aren't going to stop anyone.

It goes back to what I said Flacco not getting it done on critical 3rd downs to keep their D off the field.

Interesting because football outsiders were saying all week that their numbers show Bmore with an average D/O but the best special teams in the league.

DUDE Seriously :rolleyes :smh:

Look at how long the Ravens D has been on the field today,

No matter how good a D is if they are gased & tired they aren't going to stop anyone.

It goes back to what I said Flacco not getting it done on critical 3rd downs to keep their D off the field.

Flacco is what he is man... He's made some classic Flacco bombs this game too. It's definitely not all on him. Also the Ravens D is really not that great right now in general, they've been middle of the pack all season.

Man Flacco is far from wack. I don't get the hate he gets. Dude basically threw the td to send his team to the Super Bowl last year it just wasnt caught.

And yea he has Rice and a good D but its been alot of QBs to have that and do nothing wit it.

The ravens D is going against arguable the best qb in the NFL, this will happen. Yes special teams take the blame no questions asked

If all these last posters were merged into one, then that person would see why football is the ultimate TEAM game. One person wants to blame the offense, the other defense, and most the special teams. Every facet of the game baby. It's all important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom