NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, another year of sporting this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sort of an anti-climactic win. Maybe cause I don't have any personal attachment or animosity toward any if these teams :lol:

Seahawks/Saints should be closer than some of y'all think... Don't see them getting whooped twice in a year by the same team.

Good season hopefully maclin signs back up with us I think his contracts up, 1st year, 4-12 to 10-6 division champs, eh I'll take it. Now I want Seattle to win it all just because they play the saints

Dallas fans are corny. Ya'll had the most hype for the past few seasons and STILL haven't made the playoffs. Whether it's the Eagles, Skins, or Giants, you guys will always be the true laughing stock of the division....and your owner makes sure of that...:lol:

Brees shook :pimp:
Yea Brees shook because of the Eagles

:rofl:

:lol: man I tell ya Brees is COOKING us out there :pimp:

Whats good b?

lyonbc1 lyonbc1

Brees cooked ya'll back to obscurity, luckily they play in the division in football this season.

2-2 with my picks so far.

Chargers/GB tomorrow.

He had a very good second half...and had we made the kick I the first half ? Totally different game. You act like at the time I posted Brees was having a good game, foh with that.

Penalty on the kickoff set them up well to end it with a fg. Congrats to the saints they beat us, I'm happy with our season considering we were 4-12 last year...but continue with your trash talk, please. Game could've gone either way. No salt here, just disappointed as anyone would be that my team lost.

Dallas fans are corny. Ya'll had the most hype for the past few seasons and STILL haven't made the playoffs. Whether it's the Eagles, Skins, or Giants, you guys will always be the true laughing stock of the division....and your owner makes sure of that...:lol:
It hurts to say, but my Skins will always be the real laughing stock as long as Dan Snyder is owner.

Not as mad/upset as I thought I would be, we played well and were weak in the positions we thought we would be weak in. This performance really has me believing in Nick Foles for the future.

Seahawks/Saints should be closer than some of y'all think... Don't see them getting whooped twice in a year by the same team.
It's gonna be a good game.

Love seeing this wave of college coaches coming to the NFL.  Harbaugh, Carroll, and Kelly are doing well and don't get conservative on 4th downs or big plays.

Great day for football fans.
pimp.gif

Hopefully more of the same tomorrow.

Brees shook :pimp:
Yea Brees shook because of the Eagles

:lol: man I tell ya Brees is COOKING us out there :pimp:

Whats good b?

lyonbc1 lyonbc1

Brees cooked ya'll back to obscurity, luckily they play in the division in football this season.

2-2 with my picks so far.

Chargers/GB tomorrow.

He had a very good second half...and had we made the kick I the first half ? Totally different game. You act like at the time I posted Brees was having a good game, foh with that.

Penalty on the kickoff set them up well to end it with a fg. Congrats to the saints they beat us, I'm happy with our season considering we were 4-12 last year...but continue with your trash talk, please. Game could've gone either way. No salt here, just disappointed as anyone would be that my team lost.

What if football was never created bruh?

You were talking that the Eagles were going to shut Drew Brees down and they had some type of amazing defense, which they didn't.

I called you out on it and I was right.

Game couldn't have gone either way because it didn't.

Don't worry, I'm done responding to you and looking at your posts, don't waste your breathe typing something out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom