NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Pack have been gifted all ten points? That what I am reading? Saw the fumble. Not sure about the field goal.

You always see players pick up the ball and run, even after a whistle. There was no whistle and no one picked it up. That's rare. HAHAHAHA

You always see players pick up the ball and run, even after a whistle. There was no whistle and no one picked it up. That's rare. HAHAHAHA

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bears gotta be sick man...they haven't capitalized on bad Aaron. Watch him come back second half and start dropping bombs on em

Just how they drew it up.
pimp.gif

So the Pack have been gifted all ten points? That what I am reading? Saw the fumble. Not sure about the field goal.
Nah, heads up play by Boykins. And with or without that penalty on Shea McLenineinfin (however you spell it), Crosby woulda nailed that field goal. 

Peyton going after Brees' record next week.
Doubt he plays long enough to break that record. Peyton doesnt have the history of padding stats to break records like other QBs do.
I mean, there was no real reason for them to still be throwing the ball up that much, that late in the game today either, so who knows?  I don't think it's that far out of the realm of the possibility to think they go pass heavy and try to get him 300 yards in the first half.
Peyton 
pimp.gif

I don't even think Boykin was gonna run that in til the sideline was freaking out telling him to run :lol: dude was standing there with the ball for a good 5 secs with the ball, bears just hibernating

Chargers defense legit looks disapointed they might have to play next week. Like they mad about thier offseason plans

So Peyton is at 54 TDS? All time passing record. Denver has the record for points. Now all we need is an 8 TD game today.

How many times per week do you see dudes scoop up an obvious incomplete pass and run 40 yards like its a defensive score with the whistles going like mad?
laugh.gif

Boyk got the ball with no whistles blown and took it in for the TD.  Wasn't a gift at all. Bears player coulda scooped it just as easy and took it 80 yds for the score too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom