NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 about to be benched the rest of the season to avoid injury?

LOL. My man Shanny...

Not sure why he thinks Cousins' value will decrease if he plays this Sunday...They play the Falcons. He'll probably put on a show.

Last edited:
Yeah Shanny is not giving one damb! He better be careful though, he doesnt want to risk not getting paid that 7 mill for next year that is owed to him.

I posted a link to an article on the last page....it highlighted some of the blunders that Shanny has made a long the way. Man, he's been fooling a lot of people. Doing his best to shift the blame on Snyder. Maybe there was some truth to Shanahan not wanting to take RG3 initially.

Last edited:
RG3 about to be benched the rest of the season to avoid injury? :nerd:

Two things...

1. Skins insider:

Shanny going to sit Rob to piss him & Snyder off, & play Cousins to kill his trade value.. Mike is trying to drop a match on gasoline

2. Skins beat reporter:

So it was safe to play Robert Griffin in the snow on a bad field. But it's unsafe to play him in a dome this weekend? Got it.

This is an absolute train wreck....

Got damn! :rofl: :rofl: almost feel bad for them :lol:

Got damn! :rofl: :rofl: almost feel bad for them :lol:

Man, you got no idea...

if you want to read a timeline of ****ery, just read some of @HTTR24_7 tweets (skins insider)

As he put it, Sitting RG3 is a power move in a game of chicken.

@EBJunkies ******** PR removed sponsor and ******** logos from behind Shanahan during his presser.... pic.twitter.com/stqByFdKRC

@EBJunkies Then put them back up for Griffin. pic.twitter.com/Stcfi2585a

:lol: :rofl:

SOOOOOOO much drama.

Last edited:
RG3 annoys the hell outta me and I'm not one to get worked up over a player....he's a contradicting piece of ****

Was a big fan of him in college and hyped Baylor up the summer before they beat tcu in the opener but him as a pro is wack

Everything going down in Washington now revolves around Mike, they need to fire that dude
laugh.gif
, anyway Romo comes through tonight, DAL over CHI 28-21

I posted a link to an article on the last page....it highlighted some of the blunders that Shanny has made a long the way. Man, he's been fooling a lot of people. Doing his best to shift the blame on Snyder. Maybe there was some truth to Shanahan not wanting to take RG3 initially.

You sound like a delusional knicks fan talking about Jeremy Lin's departure. :lol:

I just want you to know that lol

RG3 annoys the hell outta me and I'm not one to get worked up over a player....he's a contradicting piece of ****

Was a big fan of him in college and hyped Baylor up the summer before they beat tcu in the opener but him as a pro is wack
You can't put it all on him now that you see what he's dealing with from a coaching/management perspective.  How's a young QB supposed to succeed when his idiot coach and idiot owner are using him as a pawn in their rivalry games?

Two HORRIFIC defenses tonight. Don't look forward to this game at all.

Shanahan sounds like the locker room. Haven't there been a lot of reports of players not happy with Snyder's favoriting Bob?

I guess I'm the only one excited for this game.
Wow, the elusive Cowboys x Lakers x Red Sox fan!  

Yeah, this is two mediocre teams with awful defense.  Who we've seen a lot of in primetime.  I guess it has interesting NFC implications and watching Dez, Alshon, Brandon is always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom