NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if RG3's Dad was up on the podium to give the press conference.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ref messed that up but it clearly wasn't a 1st. You can say they would have called a different play, probably....

Lets not forget (3rd and 1) Fred Davis making a catch and Rolle laying him out.

Then Garçon (4th and 1) getting robbed literally

Wouldn't be surprised if RG3's Dad was up on the podium to give the press conference.
laugh.gif

Who has that guy RG3 was talking to on the field right after the game? That probably was his dad lol

They really keep bringing up the refs when this guy Garçon acted like he was allergic to the football the whole 4th quarter

They really keep bringing up the refs when this guy Garçon acted like he was allergic to the football the whole 4th quarter

Irrelevant. It is an indisputable fact that the refs made a major mistake at the end of the game.

You can blame the refs if you want. Next two plays were both catches that were knocked out or stolen

Irrelevant. It is an indisputable fact that the refs made a major mistake at the end of the game.

Y'all got the first down anyway...that garçon jacking was inexcusable..refs screwed up but that didn't cause him to give the ball up like that. The rest of the drops from those receivers, also inexcusable.

I hate seeing the refs impact a game like that, and I hope there are repercussions for that crew.  But considering they converted the first down right away and then gave the ball to the Giants afterwards, what difference did the call ultimately make?

I hate seeing the refs impact a game like that, and I hope there are repercussions for that crew.  But considering they converted the first down right away and then gave the ball to the Giants afterwards, what difference did the call ultimately make?

Exactly. Fred Davis catches a 20 yard plus catch. Rolle knocks it out. Garçon gets the first and then hands off the ball. Refs made a mistake but Wash had their chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom