NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just know that that tie will push Minnesota out of the top 5 and into no man's for what their needs are and the players available to them in the top 4.

Damn homie got messed up... Helmet and ball came off
Is that one of those "super tough" hits that everyone on here loves defending so much?

Awful play by Luck.  
nerd.gif
   That ain't gonna be on Sportscenter

Last edited:
If it doesn't click by next year, it never will for Mo.

Traded up to secure his services. 6th overall is lofty for a corner.

It's really pathetic to me that a RB would start jogging and just run out of bounds after breaking a big play like Murray just did.  Fight till you get tackled.

Why is Murray slowing up and sauntering out of bounds?

Inexcusable for an RB that size to do that...Or any RB period unless trying to preserve clock.

Last edited:
It's really pathetic to me that a RB would start jogging and just run out of bounds after breaking a big play like Murray just did.  Fight till you get tackled.

Why is Murray slowing up and sauntering out of bounds?

Inexcusable for an RB that size to do that...Or any RB period unless trying to preserve clock.

As a Cowboys fan, yall have no idea how much him doing that pisses me off.

And dude still stays getting hurt :smh:

Last edited:
Lyon: I didn't even know teams could tie. Word to our former bully McNabb.

:rofl: :rofl: first thing that comes to my mind in any overtime situation bro :lol: smh

colts are out here getting embarrassed right now...that Arizona game may turn out to be our toughest one of the bunch coming up, aside from maybe Dallas since that could be for the division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom