NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw into triple team coverage and watch Megatron go over all of them to grab the ball?

Yeah, he can do that in his sleep perfectly.

:lol: You didn't get it son.

I got the sarcasm. I was adding to it :lol:

Actually neither one of you did :lol:

Russ made a ridiculous throw to Sidney Rice for a TD and someone said it wasn't that great because he was open by 5 yards.

That's the best throw I've seen this year.

However since he was brought up. Stafford's throw to Kris Durham in this final minutes of the Dallas game was close.

Last edited:
Actually neither one of you did :lol:

Russ made a ridiculous throw to Sidney Rice for a TD and someone said it wasn't that great because he was open by 5 yards.

That's the best throw I've seen this year.

However since he was brought up. Stafford's throw to Kris Durham in this final minutes of the Dallas game was close.

such an absurd comment

Has Mark Sanchez in cornrows been posted?

There's something odd with Rodgers mechanics but he's perfected it. He does these little things that are unique that only he does. Some of his prettiest balls thrown have come from when he distorts his body almost unneccesarily while both his feet are airborn :lol: it's hard to explain. All I know is that he doesn't do it by mistake.

Last edited:
This probably happens with a lot of QB's but Rodgers gets like ****** hand with his left when he throws...

Aaron Rodgers throws the prettiest ball in NFL history... period. No arguments to be made. Son makes it look way too easy.

Last edited:
The ARodg foot twitch/****** hand before tossing a perfect ball :rofl:

Reminds me of Paul Pierce's body twitching randomnly after taking a shot :lol:

does anyone get their past referenced yet hasn't done anything recently more than Mike Shanahan? He should've been fired already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom