NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this is contingent on them holding on to beat the Titans, but the Niners look like they're the team we had all sort of predicted they'd be before Week 1 rather than the one that lost to Indy at The Stick. While that Cardinals game was closer than the score indicates, everything sort of evens out as the year goes on and San Fran looks good...

Can't wait until they go to the Superdome in a month and take on the Saints.

no doubt. front seven DOMINATED our offensive line all day. and allen did as good a job on gronk as you can expect.

Didn't expeect Allen to cover Gronk the way he did to be honest. He definitely had a surprisingly good game. He's a 6th round pick too.

If David Nelson is an NFL WR, I think I can too. He looks real thin in build :lol: . Seems like a good dude though, he came up with some big catches today.

Last edited:
wF0ACv5.gif

This guy Lacy is a tank, one of dudes legs is the size of my midsection :smh:

First successful Saban Bama RB? :nerd:

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell
Trestman seemed optimistic that Cutler's injury is muscular, not a ligament. Other players fearing worst, hoping for best. #Bears

That hail mary reminded me of the 2nd Giants/Pats Super Bowl where Gronk sort of had a chance at the ball after it was tipped. Damn that would've been clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom