NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: RIP

How does someone has the heart to MURDER a kid? On top of it all, this piece of **** assaulted a 3 year old last year. How was he not in jail?

I hope this *** dies a slow and painful death in prison. He'll get his.

mean.gif
mean.gif
 RIP to his son. That dude will get his for that.

One of the darkest things I've heard in quite a while... Very affecting.

As far as him playing, everyone is different. I know myself that I find real solace in work and I might find it a way to tune out personal tragedy momentarily.

How does someone has the heart to MURDER a kid? On top of it all, this piece of **** assaulted a 3 year old last year. How was he not in jail?

Sickening feeling. Just devastating news, thoughts with the family

Little dude never got to experience anything in life. 2 years old 
sick.gif
, wasnt even remotely old enough to put up a fight
mean.gif
. The thought process that you have to go through to beat a 2-year old kid to death is something I will never grasp. May he RIP. 

I just think if that were my kid, what would I do? No matter what happens to the other dude, your child is still dead. Just crazy to think about. And the fact that it was your baby mommas boyfriend 
mean.gif
 just makes me sick. I have had cousins deal with abusive stepfathers and the whole idea of another man touching your kid would drive me insane. I will never, ever have a baby momma. On everything I will never have one. The thought just makes me want to choke someone

I am holding my 2 year old daughter and I legit shed a tear :smh:. People let AD live. I will be cheering loud for my man on Sunday let him cope the way he wants too. He's stronger than me cause I wouldn't be able to stand if one of my kids died for any reason. I just can't imagine what he must be going through.

I've know friends who lost a child and they were a shell of themselves. My boy stopped caring about work, life and he never recovered |I

Reports I've read are saying how AP has only recently found out that this son was indeed his. To me, that makes the whole situation even sadder. It's a son he will never have the chance of knowing, the chance of being there for. Not trying to put blame on the baby momma, just saying how AP only recently finds out he is the father of this boy, and now his life has been taken away before he could truly father him. Because from what I see, AP is a good due, and would have appropriately been there as best he could for his second son.

If he plays on Sunday, hope he runs rampant all over the Panthers. Not with ill intent, but with pure emotion.

Son theres is no use in spanking a two year old. It isnt like they would understand why your spanking them. But to physically harm a child and their mother. Thats a different type of psychopath.

I wish AP had a chance to put hands on that dude. Horrible feeling altogether.

Let AP go 5 rounds with that subhuman in a ring. Since he likes to beat down women and kids let him face a real man. Smh

This pic is being thrown around on social media sites with angel wings Photoshopped onto his son.

I'm almost positive this is AP Jr, which isn't the son who died. The gesture is there, but knowing that's not the boy who died is a bit eerie.

I've been wanting to say something about that but didn't want my words to be taken the wrong way. Literally my whole twitter and ig feed was filled with that picture yesterday. Tons of celebrities, girls that don't even watch football and everybody else in between was reposting that...some saying they're in tears just looking at the picture.

Supposedly he was adopted by a very rich family, and his parents paid off the victims to have his previous charges dropped.

Last edited:
When are poeple going to look at AD for having a child he wouldn't even acknowledge. Hope he mans up and becomes a major part in his other secret kids lives if he has any

When are poeple going to look at AD for having a child he wouldn't even acknowledge. Hope he mans up and becomes a major part in his other secret kids lives if he has any

He didn't know the child was his until recently...

Adrian Peterson only recently learned he was the father of a 2-year-old boy in South Dakota ... and met him for the first time Thursday ... while the boy was on life support, TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to the situation tell us ... roughly 2-3 months ago, the mother of the child had a paternity test done with an ex she suspected to be the father, in an effort to collect child support from him.

But the test turned up negative, so the woman went to Adrian ... with whom she had a sexual encounter several years ago.

We're told ... when Adrian was first informed about the matter, he didn't question the possibility he was the dad -- but rather asked how he could help the situation.

Sources tell us ... a few weeks ago, A.P. started to plan a trip to South Dakota to meet the child for the first time and he was supposed to fly out later this month.

But when he heard the news about the attack on the 2-year-old, Peterson dropped everything and jetted over to Sioux Falls as soon as he could.

We're told Adrian met the child for the first time while the boy was on life support.

Multiple sources tell us ... Adrian has been very involved since the tragedy and was the one pushing the have the child's organs donated to other people in need of a transplant.

As for the suspect, Joey Patterson, we're told Adrian has never met the guy.

We reached out to Adrian and the mother of the child for comment -- so far, no word back from either side.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2hWpt7xM9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom