NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell has my dude Lamarr Houston been slept on this year? One of the most versatile d-linemen in the league and arguably a top 3/5 4-3 DE.

Why the hell has my dude Lamarr Houston been slept on this year? One of the most versatile d-linemen in the league and arguably a top 3/5 4-3 DE.

Because its only been five games and he plays for kc

He plays for KC huh? :lol: **** outta here. Plus you want to act like no other player has been judged/ranked hard 5 games into this season. Eli will be ok! :lol:

Last edited:
Haven't seen any of Lamarr Houston this year but it blew my mind yesterday when I saw a poll of 5 candidates for who's the MVP so far this year and Justin Houston's name was on it. Guy is a beast but I never thought I'd see his name in MVP conversation with Peyton and Drew Brees.

Lamarr Houston has to play every game like it's SD.

He's been busting his *** this year man. The numbers don't stand out because he's the only consistent talent on that line so he gets mobbed on a lot but he can play any spot on the line+OLB, though he get no burn there.

Last edited:

Because its only been five games and he plays for kc

He plays for KC huh? :lol: **** outta here. Plus you want to act like no other player has been judged/ranked hard 5 games into this season. Eli will be ok! :lol:

I always get them two mixed up, but you know players like don't get hyped up playing for Oakland, needs more national TV shine

Last edited:
I like DJ and Sio Moore.

Both have been pretty lackluster so far unfortunately. Had high hopes for them too, though there's plenty of time for growth since it's only their first year. Sio has like 2/3 tackles and no sacks and DJ has been getting worked outside of the pick he got on Allen last week. Houston and Woodson are easily the best 2 players on our D this season.

Car accident for Sio.

DJ almost died, man. It's amazing the man's even on a football field. He showed out at Houston before the practice injury. The boy can play.

I like DJ and Sio Moore.

Both have been pretty lackluster so far unfortunately. Had high hopes for them too, though there's plenty of time for growth since it's only their first year. Sio has like 2/3 tackles and no sacks and DJ has been getting worked outside of the pick he got on Allen last week. Houston and Woodson are easily the best 2 players on our D this season.

Sio has more tackles than Tony Pashos, our right tackle, lol.

Bruh, DJ is really nice. With more practice he'll be probowl calibur shortly, I really believe that.

As a Charger fan who still remembers the day cry baby Eli was drafted by us #1 but cried his way into being traded to NY...

Seeing this dude go for the interception record makes me a very very very happy guy.

Hope he goes 0-16. :pimp:

look at you, sounding like you got left on the wrong end of a one night stand

"but...but, i thought we we're gonna be together...forever"

you and the three other charger fans in this world need to get over it

:nthat:

@LiCeNseD To BaLL

eli-manning.jpg

looks like no gronk for this weekend:

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, recovering after a series of surgeries on his fractured forearm and ailing back, still has not been cleared to play by Dr. James Andrews, according to ESPN and media reports. Moreover, there was less optimism Friday that he will play Sunday against the New Orleans Saints than there was earlier in the week.

Andrews is serving as an independent physician charged by the team and player with determining whether Gronkowski is cleared to play. Andrews is considered the most accomplished orthopedic surgeon in the world, but he didn't operate on Gronkowski.
Gronkowski also still has not been cleared by Dr. Jesse Jupiter, who performed the latest forearm surgery on Gronkowski, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Damn, AD is in South Dakota dealing with a tragic family situation. Reading rumblings that the kid is Peterson's 2-year-old son, who was beaten by the mom's boyfriend.

Hope AD beats the crap out of this guy but if Goodell is gonna suspend him he better have the Practice Squad goons ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom