NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man everyone going at Favres records now... Peyton trying for Yards and TD's and Eli going for picks.
tired.gif

Giants are definitely better than the Jags. 0-6 is a real weird position for this team to be in.

Maybe when guys like Rolle and Cruz stop saying "We can turn this around and win the division", it'll help them out. Win a damn game first before thinking about winning a division.

They have Jet-like bravado, and it's not working. Didn't work for us, but they should know better.

The Giants are nowhere near as bad as the Jaguars come on now.

giants=jags

No. The Giants should have won this game. If Eli connects on that throw I don't think there's a doubt in my mind they close it out. The Jaguars, on the other hand, would have probably been down by 40 going into the second half.

Last edited:
Now watch the Giants win 9 out of 10 to make the playoffs and upsert the Niners, Saints and Seahawks on their way to get back to the Super Bowl.

Though, even though terrible, Giants would have easily won this game if David Wilson was playing, could have easily had 300 yards on the ground. Bears didn't look so great.... I mean Brandon Jacob's bum *** running all over you...

Marshall is a great dude, man.

It's crazy how at one point people thought he was some selfish team cancer.. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom