NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean overall though its funny how people will blame Romo instead of the cowboys for being a soft-*** finesse team (as always) that needs their QB to throw 400+ with 4 TDs and no picks in order to win.

You gotta admit the game was a LOT closer than what people expected.

where jerry jones at now? lmao

BV7jb8NCcAAP69A.jpg

I do feel bad for romo but then I remember he's loaded with a hot broad and I stop feeling bad :lol:

He will be okay.

But it really is like dude is just cursed. You always know its gonna happen the same way

Man offensive explosion. I really thought the boys would win today....ruined my predictions from this morning

Classic Romo right there. Looks GREAT for a while then he chokes and reminds everybody why he's got 1 playoff win and why they haven't made the playoffs the past 2 years. Great entertainment. :pimp:

You can't throw a pick at the 30 in a tied game with 2 minutes left in the game. Don't care if the other team scored 80.

romo is so inconsistent. the cowboys ALWAYS play up or down to their opponent. it's a shame he'll get ALL the blame in a game where his defense didn't help whatsoever. in the end, he had a chance to make the plays to win, and forced a bad throw into coverage. :smh:

so did people enjoy that game? cause most of y'all typically ***** and moan about high scoring aerial assault games :lol:

y'all must have thought that game sucked, right?

so did people enjoy that game? cause most of y'all typically ***** and moan about high scoring aerial assault games :lol:

y'all must have thought that game sucked, right?

Every once in a while games like that are fun. But week after week with average QBs throwing 350...that's annoying. This was a little different, two good offenses going at it and two QBs playing top form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom