News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

ddl for black panther
Now that makes sense to me :smokin

Spectacular Spider-man is the best adaptation of Spidey ever. Young Justice was also great. Not surprising cause Greg Weisman was behind both those series. He was responsible for that old Gargoyles cartoon back in the 90s :pimp:

I think I've seen a couple minutes of SS, but the animation threw me off. :lol:

Last edited:
Marvel and Netflix are proud to announce that acclaimed actress Rosario Dawson has joined "Marvel’s Daredevil," an all-new 13-episode series premiering on Netflix in 2015.

Known for her powerful work in “Cesar Chavez,” “Kids” and the upcoming “Sin City: A Dame To Kill For,” Rosario Dawson will play a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell’s Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city.

Yesterday JoBlo had some news about Ant-Man, including a description of the villain's costume, a suit of armor they described as black and yellow. I waited to see if anyone would pick up on that color scheme and what it meant, but I don't think anyone did. So I guess I'll tell you:

The villain in Ant-Man is Yellowjacket. You'll note that this is way outside of the comic canon, as Ant-Man Hank Pym himself was Yellowjacket for a while - he had a bunch of different super-identities, with Yellowjacket being one of the edgier ones. This doesn't mean Hank Pym is the villain (as many have speculated in the past), as he won't be in the suit. Pym is much more of a mentor to Scott Lang in this film.

I was watching Trance with Rosario Dawson yesterday. She did a couple of full-frontal scenes. I was like damn [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji].

Yeah the animation style was a little iffy at first, but i got used to it. Tthe quality of it is actually very nice and there are some :pimp: fight scenes in the show

man this is so stupid. spider man never fought sinister six with the symbiote suit. this is the type of stuff that kills it and all these newbies eat it up. how they are going to make sinister six and not have carnage before that :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that Abrams wouldn't direct all three movies.. that's an insane commitment for a director to make. Bringing the trilogy back up and running and getting the first one right is a lot of work. I'm sure he'll oversee and be involved as an executive producer.

Even before Abrams was chosen to direct VII, I remember reading from a fanyboy site that each "Saga" installment would involve different directors.

I'm cool with the Johnson pickup.

Last edited:
ddl for black panther or luke cage.

man this is so stupid. spider man never fought sinister six with the symbiote suit. this is the type of stuff that kills it and all these newbies eat it up. how they are going to make sinister six and not have carnage before that :smh:

So you want the same story over and over? Sinister Six has been around long before Carnage was even a thought. What are you talking about?

So you want the same story over and over? Sinister Six has been around long before Carnage was even a thought. What are you talking about?

i understand that but that story just seems off. they should have at least first came out with doc oct since he is the one that organized sinister six. but whatever. all these stories just seem forced. but thats what the studios want. all filler and no substance.

**** changes in the comics all the time.

good guys fight the same bad guys pretty much over and over and over again anyway.

just cuz they switched the order in which he fought them all of a sudden its "no substance"

carnage and doc first = "with substance"??????
sinister 6 with sym suit= "without substance"????

man whatever dudes want zero deviation at all from something that started decades ago lol

i hope Transformers blows me away.

I am thoroughly enjoying the changes Marvel Studios makes so far. All except that science bros ********.

As long as they are true to the characters I am fine with the changes. Something FOX will never take the time to understand.

**** changes in the comics all the time.

good guys fight the same bad guys pretty much over and over and over again anyway.

just cuz they switched the order in which he fought them all of a sudden its "no substance"

carnage and doc first = "with substance"??????
sinister 6 with sym suit= "without substance"????

man whatever dudes want zero deviation at all from something that started decades ago lol

i hope Transformers blows me away.
Yeah it seems trivial as ****.

I don't see why it matters. It's like ppl want things to be exactly like the comic book a.k.a. the way they remember it.

Back
Top Bottom