News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I expected them to show some type of teaser.. Something that'll have official costume reveals but nothing of real substance

:lol: I'm actually kind've excited to see what DC has up its sleeve with this trailer. I've been the biggest skeptic of this film but if they pull it off and make a great film then I'll give then their props.

But I'm ready to hate :evil:

**** changes in the comics all the time.

good guys fight the same bad guys pretty much over and over and over again anyway.

just cuz they switched the order in which he fought them all of a sudden its "no substance"

carnage and doc first = "with substance"??????
sinister 6 with sym suit= "without substance"????

man whatever dudes want zero deviation at all from something that started decades ago lol

i hope Transformers blows me away.

have wasting your money on that trash

Of all characters b. Carnage :lol:

I'll just mention again how reading Maximum Carnage gave me a headache :smh:
I would say you're wrong but you don't even read Spider-Man comics for me to go in to it.
:lol: I'm assuming you're talking about the movies since you mentioned hs. They're not about to time skip Spidey to a hardened grizzled vet.

Overall though, sounds like you want and should watch Batman or Daredevil. Peter Parker's suppose to be lighthearted despite going through all this ****. If you want Spidey a bit more different personality wise check for Venom or Spidey 2099.
It'd still sell toys
Yall should read the JMS Spider-Man run. It isn't all dark and gritty but he has Peter acting more like a grown man, evolving and behaving more like in his late 20s than early/mid.

I'd also suggest the last Venom run, The Gauntlet, Kraven's Last Hunt, A Death in the Family, a few others.

if you know of carnage because of maximum carnage, then you must have followed late. i knew about carnage when his first appearance was released

Of all characters b. Carnage :lol:

I'll just mention again how reading Maximum Carnage gave me a headache :smh:
I would say you're wrong but you don't even read Spider-Man comics for me to go in to it.
:lol: I'm assuming you're talking about the movies since you mentioned hs. They're not about to time skip Spidey to a hardened grizzled vet.

Overall though, sounds like you want and should watch Batman or Daredevil. Peter Parker's suppose to be lighthearted despite going through all this ****. If you want Spidey a bit more different personality wise check for Venom or Spidey 2099.
It'd still sell toys
Yall should read the JMS Spider-Man run. It isn't all dark and gritty but he has Peter acting more like a grown man, evolving and behaving more like in his late 20s than early/mid.

I'd also suggest the last Venom run, The Gauntlet, Kraven's Last Hunt, A Death in the Family, a few others.

if you know of carnage because of maximum carnage, then you must have followed late. i knew about carnage when his first appearance was released
You either got a flawed train of thought or you'll have to extrapolate. Just cuz somebody mentions one story (of many) about a character, that doesn't mean that's when they started "following" that character.

Knowing about Carnage since his first release is irrelevant but I got all the Spidey comics (all Carnage issues and minis included) within an arm's length anyway. I've read them. I just mentioned one really bad comic event where Carnage was the main villain. It aint really changing what I'm saying about Carnage as a character, villain, and specifically Spider-Man villain compared to other Spidey villains.

Besides the Maximum Carnage event came out in 1993, Cletus Kasady first became Carnage in 1992. So yeah, I didn't start "following" him late and Maximum Carnage was butt cheeks and Carnage is a pretty one note simple villain. There are no really good stories with him as the main villain.

Last edited:
You either got a flawed train of thought or you'll have to extrapolate. Just cuz somebody mentions one story (of many) about a character, that doesn't mean that's when they started "following" that character.

Knowing about Carnage since his first release is irrelevant but I got all the Spidey comics (all Carnage issues and minis included) within an arm's length anyway. I've read them. I just mentioned one really bad comic event where Carnage was the main villain. It aint really changing what I'm saying about Carnage as a character, villain, and specifically Spider-Man villain compared to other Spidey villains.

Besides the Maximum Carnage event came out in 1993, Cletus Kasady first became Carnage in 1992. So yeah, I didn't start "following" him late and Maximum Carnage was butt cheeks and Carnage is a pretty one note simple villain. There are no really good stories with him as the main villain.

so carnage's first appearance when venom and carnage fight spider man isn't a good story ? ok.

it's obvious you want the sinister six movie. but you don't mind how they are not even developing the characters ? :lol: man, it must be fun having those blinders on.

So the Flash pilot leaked today, just got done with it. Great pilot man, I applaud it. Dope easter eggs too. Just google for it if you want to check it out.

End scene had me thinking man haha

I already sensed something fishy with the Harrison Wells character. He wasn't a character in the comics I believe. Midway through the episode I thought of the scene with Barry's mom and Professor Zoom, I jokingly said to my brother its probably him, and after that ending, signs point to most likely :lol:. The Gorilla Grodd reference was cool and the news paper at the end, it says "Wayne Tech/Queen Merger Complete"....I was like :wow: :smokin

Last edited:
End scene had me thinking man haha

I already sensed something fishy with the Harrison Wells character. He wasn't a character in the comics I believe. Midway through the episode I thought of the scene with Barry's mom and Professor Zoom, I jokingly said to my brother its probably him, and after that ending, signs point to most likely :lol:. The Gorilla Grodd reference was cool and the news paper at the end, it says "Wayne Tech/Queen Merger Complete"....I was like :wow: :smokin

Could he be Zolomon?

Thawne is the cop Iris is dating and supposedly based on Theobard? Kind of weird. I guess he'll turn bad and turn on Barry after Iris breaks up with him, he'll get Barrys power via Zolomon/Wells and goes back in time and murders Barrys mom?

Last edited:
Shane Black is also adapting Doc Savage and already spoke to Chris Hemsworth for the lead role.

Yah a different Doc.

I didn't even know that Shane Black was in the first Predator movie until today, he played Hawkins (dude with the glasses), he even served as an uncredited writer for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom