eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HELL YES

The last pic got me a little scared but now, Thor is back to being my most anticipated movie of 2011
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HELL YES

The last pic got me a little scared but now, Thor is back to being my most anticipated movie of 2011
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word, every pic that gets released starts to feel like The Dark knight all over again with all the crying
laugh.gif
  Now I won't say this'll be on the same level as TDK, but I have no doubts it'll be an awesome movie.

^Those are supposed to be the posters that Marvels using for Comic-con, so that confirms that the Thor and Cap's costume renderings were on point.

Glad that they're making sets that have that epic look instead of green-screening everything

new pic

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

can someone summarize thors enemy in the movie

name, abilities, origin

The Destroyer and just took this from wiki

The Destroyer is lifeless on its own - although it can act independently for short periods [sup][15][/sup] - until animated by the life-force of a sapient living being. Even when so animated, the Destroyer retains a rudimentary base personality that will eventually subvert the host unless a strong-willed individual is in control, such as Thor or Loki.[sup][16][/sup] Odin is also able to cast a spell that can force the animating persona from the armor and deactivate it.[sup][17][/sup] Once animated, the Destroyer possesses the strength to exceed beings such as Thor and is almost totally invulnerable. The armor also has the ability to project blasts of energy/heat/concussive force, emit a disintegration beam activated via its visor, manipulate electro-magnetism and molecules allowing him to turn solid stone to lava and achieve flight.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Some people are speculating that is the reason why Norton was let go. He and Whedon have the same personalities and Marvel didn't want to deal with it.
Whedon is a pretty strict director, he doesn't put up with any $!!+$!%# from actors and runs a really tight ship.  Norton is the kind of actor who demands a lot of control on projects that he wouldn't relinquish so it makes sense that they wouldn't want that going on for the sake of the film.

New Red trailer:

green lantern looks stupid from the pics....
Captain america and thor both look interesting, and I previously had no desire to see either movie cause I know little to nothing about them...but those pics have piqued my interests

I could use that Thor helmet in my life.
This movie is starting to look exactly how I want it to
pimp.gif

DC stay failing with their film adaptions except Batman. That GL movie looking bad especially with Blake being casted.

When is First Class time wise? Prof X with hair will ever be a good look.

They should do an Age Of Apocalypse movie. Wouldn't be much of a problem if other ppl are casted either. Same for other alternate universe series.

So apparently they just showed a Green Lantern and Thor trailer AND Captain America footage at SDCC today...
mad.gif
Knew I should have went

they are still missing some Avengers though...especially Ant-Man who's supposed to get his own film directed by Edgar Wright

Back
Top Bottom