News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

The master leaker GRBREILGRY makes a bold claim. He says he has seen the latest trailers for Batman V Superman, Terminator Genysis, and the Fantastic Four.

G@BRIELGR@Y @GBRIELGRY
Follow

Best upcoming teasers/trailers in order
#BatmanvSuperman "The Bat"
#TerminatorGenisys "It's doing what!?"
#FantasticFour "Burn!"

G@BRIELGR@Y @GBRIELGRY
Follow

#FantasticFour trailer is surprisingly entertaining. Expect a grittier take but with some extremely fantastical elements too. #Optimistic.

BvS is still rumored and F4 has been mentioned for a teaser as well.

Nothing confirmed 100% though.

Oscar Isaac's X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Costume Will Use Practical & Digital Effects

After he wrapped J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: The Force Awakens he went straight into doing press for J.C. Chandor's A Most Violent Year and Alex Garland's Ex-Machina. When he is done that he will go into pre-production for his titular villain role in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Apocalypse. “After we finish here I’m heading to do a head cast [for ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’], which they do often," Isaac tells Yahoo Movies. "You spend 3-4 hours with them putting plaster all over your head and they get a sense of what your face is like and what shape your head is, so they can start figuring out the costume and the make up and all that stuff, which is pretty fun.”

Isaac also offered some tantalizing details about his costume. “It’ll be a mix [of practical and digital]," Isaac said. "I haven’t had a script so I haven’t had a chance to look through the script and see what the exact requirements are, but I think it’ll be a mixture of physical, aided with some robotic technology.”

Some weird rumors have been coming out the DC side of things... Read something about the Justice League script will have to be dumbed down because right now it's "too good". Stuff like that usually doesn't even get reported lol

it's like everyone is so thirsty to post and information they get, no matter how trivial it might be

Some weird rumors have been coming out the DC side of things... Read something about the Justice League script will have to be dumbed down because right now it's "too good". Stuff like that usually doesn't even get reported lol

it's like everyone is so thirsty to post and information they get, no matter how trivial it might be

Ha. I don't know if that even makes sense. Why would it need to be dumbed down if it was too good? If the plot was complex and confusing then it would need to be dumbed down. Makes it sound like they will lower the quality of the script.

I like the kid for Cyclops, not sure about the other two because I haven't watched GoT or the aaliyah flick

Ha. I don't know if that even makes sense. Why would it need to be dumbed down if it was too good? If the plot was complex and confusing then it would need to be dumbed down. Makes it sound like they will lower the quality of the script.
yeah, it was weird. They said it wasn't assessible to casuals and got pretty "weird" but fanboys would love it. Efforts are supposedly being made to scale it down.

Something else today about them wanting aquaman to be the next avatar, lofty expectations

That's by far the best fantasy casting I've ever seen... 90s Clint Eastwood as Cable? Idk how it would of turned out they would of had my money

Re-watching Godzilla (t2014)... so am I wrong in thinking that Ken Watanabe didn't want to do **** and basically just wanted to see the monsters fight? :lol:

Not sure how many cares but Emma Watson cast as Bell for a Beauty & the Beast live-action film.

Emma Watson
Actor/Director · 29,337,347 Likes · 2 hrs ·

I'm finally able to tell you... that I will be playing Belle in Disney's new live-action Beauty and the Beast! It was such a big part of my growing up, it almost feels surreal that I'll get to dance to 'Be Our Guest' and sing 'Something There'. My six year old self is on the ceiling - heart bursting. Time to start some singing lessons. I can't wait for you to see it. Emma xx

Back
Top Bottom