News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I finally got my Mondo poster framed.
smokin.gif
Trying to pick up a new hobby, and collecting Mondo Posters crossed my mind...not sure how to get the latest info/release dates but I started following them Twitter
Martin-Ansin-Superman-Man-of-Steel-Poster-Mondo-VARIANT.jpg

Trying to pick up a new hobby, and collecting Mondo Posters crossed my mind...not sure how to get the latest info/release dates but I started following them Twitter
Martin-Ansin-Superman-Man-of-Steel-Poster-Mondo-VARIANT.jpg
We got Mondo fans in here??? I'm gonna post a few pics right now.

Producer and writer Simon Kinberg has reached out to Latino-Review with the following statement: "To confirm - Fantastic Four will be doing 3-4 days of additional photography with director Josh Trank and some key cast members. We are very excited about the film and can't wait for you to see what we've been up to. And you will be able to do that very soon as I can confirm here that the teaser will be on Kingsman in theaters February 13."

To Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans . . .

Charisma Carpenter in the movie Bound
Sigh. About 14 years too late. I remember she had a nice booty when she was on Angel. All time top 10 for me right next to 2002 Jenny from da block

Last edited:
Read that there are films planned for Metal Men and Justice League Dark.

Worth reading about them?

Last edited:
WTF is Metal Men?

As for F4, The fact that a movie coming out in 7 months doesnt have a trailer or anything of relevance out shows how bad they must think it is.

"Go ahead with your reboot, which you've been planning anyway"

Raimi's vision of spiderman is awful. One of those things that didn't age well. I can still watch blade 1 today. I'm pretty sure 10 years from now Iron man 1 will still be a great film. But when you watch spiderman 1 and 3 today :x

Only spiderman 2 can be watched today and still enjoyed but that film is OVERRATED AF it's ridiculous. Lizard midtown high fight > Doc Ock train fight. Many of you guys won't admit it though......

Spidey 2 is the only one that will be watchable 10 years from now. And that Lizard fight sucked.

This is sick. How much did it cost you?

Last edited:
WTF is Metal Men?

As for F4, The fact that a movie coming out in 7 months doesnt have a trailer or anything of relevance out shows how bad they must think it is.
Spidey 2 is the only one that will be watchable 10 years from now. And that Lizard fight sucked.
This is sick. How much did it cost you?

I believe I paid $120 for the frame job.

Hate to pile on, but I absolutely loathed Avatar. Just couldn't stand it. I'm a big fan of James Cameron as well. Everything about how he got into filmmaking and how he went about writing and directing Terminator. I support the majority of his work, but Avatar was nothing more than a technical marvel with a poorly written story. IMO, Avatar is no different that Transformers franchise, minus the bad comedy.

They hyped up the "world" they built and how it took like a year to make their language. WHO CARES, the movie was a kfc garbage bin. Overproduced and overhyped, cookie cutter snooze fest

Yea I agree that the Raid people should do Mortal Kombat.......but I also want the film to be in English.

I really want a GREAT Mortal Kombat and God of War movie

Yea I agree that the Raid people should do Mortal Kombat.......but I also want the film to be in English.

I really want a GREAT Mortal Kombat and God of War movie

Because they are indonesian they can direct an english film? C'mon son The studio will take care of all of that. WB owns what used to be Midway Games now so you bet it'll be in English

Last edited:
Y'all do know Gareth Evans directed the Raid films?

A MK movie Raid style would be :x :pimp:

lol I just assumed it was some indonesian guy. Doubt dude speaks indonesian. Just goes to show the director doesnt need to speak the language. I may be wrong tho.

One assumes the director can only do the movie in one language and the other assumes the director has to be from the country he did the movie about that's in a different language.

:lol: :smh:

I wasn't talking about the director in that post. Was talking bout the actors.

Its hard to find English speaking actors that can fight well and act well.

The fighters from the raid were great fighters. Not sure about their English tho. And I'm cool with watch foreign language films in the nAti e language.

I can see where y'all got me confused tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom