News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

FYI, for anyone who wants to see it again, the 1989 Tim Burton Batman film is being shown as part of AMC's Classic Series. It has two showings, the 9th and 12th.

In Warcrafty, Patton playing a green skinned chick named Garona... hmmm...

Tho Star Wars is hot garbage I will definitely see this one, to support my black brothers and sister tryna make it in hollywood.

JJ Abrams and Disney.... I have full faith in the movie because of those two.

EDIT: I also wanna smash Daisy Ridley :wow:

Last edited:
Starz Orders 'Evil Dead' TV Series

Starz is bringing Evil Dead to TV.

The premium network has greenlighted an original series that will serve as a follow-up to the horror comedy film franchise, Ash vs. Evil Dead, it was announced Monday.

Original Evil Dead director Sam Raimi, producer Rob Tapert and star Bruce Campbell will return for the 10-episode half-hour series, slated for a 2015 premiere.

For Raimi and Tapert, this returns the pair to Starz following their Spartacus run. Raimi revealed plans to continue the Evil Dead story on the small screen back at Comic-Con.

Campbell reprises his role as the title character Ash, a stock boy, aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last three decades avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons — personal and literal. Destiny, it turns out, has no plans to release the unlikely hero from its evil grip.

Raimi will direct the pilot, which he will co-write with his brother, Ivan (Darkman, Army of Darkness, Drag Me to Hell), and Tom Spezialy (Chuck, Reaper, Desperate Housewives). Raimi will executive produce, along with Tapert and Campbell. Ivan Raimi will co-executive produce, while Aaron Lam (Spartacus) will produce.

I’m excited to see it too, and my nerves really…The only thing I can tease you about is what I worked on most was the voice because nobody—even in the cartoons, when I was watching them I was like, “So where’s he from?” There’s a mild change and I’ll tell you because of our history. He’s Victor Domashev, not Victor Von Doom in our story. And I’m sure I’ll be sent to jail for telling you that. The Doom in ours—I’m a programmer. Very anti-social programmer. And on blogging sites I’m “Doom”.
http://collider.com/doctor-doom-new-origin-fantastic-four-movie/

Boy this sounds terrible.

I'm having a lower and lower opinion of this Landis dude and all of FOX. He's coming off as more of an arrogant douche if he's the one coming up with these ideas and directing this crap.

But hey I'm still ready to eat crow if this turns out above average.

If only they already had Doom |I

Another cosmic threat as the follow up to thanos could be repetitive, but an earth based threat on Doom's level.... bruh.... I'd need a pumpkin spice latte cuz I couldn't even.

Sony gon' beat everyone to the first female lead hero film...

EXCLUSIVE: Sony's Now Working on a Spider-Man-Less Aunt May Movie

Now, it’s my solemn duty to put another wild Sony thrashing Spider-Movie on the pile of rumored Spider-Man movies. I was told by the Latino Review editorial brain-trust that this is completely true: Sony is pursuing an Aunt May movie.

Yes, an Aunt May movie. A movie about Aunt May as a youth, before she was shouldered with the responsibility of raising Peter Parker. The target mood is some sort of espionage story in the vein of AMC’s Mad Men, which sounds like a way of saying “classier Agent Carter” without name-dropping Marvel’s upcoming series.

Maybe Emily Blunt is still available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom