News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Why don't they just drop the spider-man/aunt may angle and just make a female period piece spy movie?

STOP MAKING SENSE!

Fill in the blanks please :rofl:

These ************* are wild yo!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Somebody need to take SONY out back and put two in their head like the rabid dog they are.

This is who lamekilla puts his faith in :stoneface:

These dudes out here on coke for real. Aunt May movie? Son :smh: :lol: Then the description is directly ripping off Agent Carter and if you just set it in modern day it'd fit Silver Sable much better? So sad that this rumor sounds believable cuz it's SONY.

The day Marvel actually lets them crossover their trash Spidey movieverse in to the MCU they'll know they've made a big mistake. I bet Feige gotta txt about this **** and he in his bed like what the **** are they doing over there? Do they NOT want this Marvel money? ******* Aunt May?

Last edited:
And Im pretty sure F4 didnt revert back to Marvel like the rest because they hit preproduction in time. I'm pretty sure preproduction for FOX meant that they casually thought about making an F4 movie some time in the last 5 years because there is no way they did anything significant enough to be in preproduction.

Last edited:
X-Men has always been a soap opera.

The relationship and romance aspects should be always be a big part.

Last edited:
Hopefully JLaw and Fassbender don't come back. That would be a huge blow to FOX.

Fassbender is the reason to watch the prequels. Without him and JLaw they have NOTHING.

JLaw and Hoult said they wanted out when Apocalypse was announced without the producers telling the cast when they were due to start filming.

Video game movies are 0 for infinity. I haven't seen a single video game movie that was good. I liked the JCVD Street Fighter film when I was a kid, but I was dumb then. :lol:

I love the Uncharted games and I wish they would just leave them alone. I heard they're making a The Last of Us movie too. :smh:

(Actually. I still kind of like the original Mortal Kombat movie. :nerd: )

surprised that Pratt passed on the Uncharted film.. Dude's smart

So far video game movies only work because horny teenagers love Angelina Jolie and Mila Jovovich.

You are surprised that he didnt want to ruin his career?

I do see Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed, The Last of Us being successful enough for sequels tho. Last of Us is the only one that could possibly be wildly successful. Tho I wish they'd leave that franchise alone. I dont care about the two souless yearly cashgrabs. Hope they run those two into the ground.

Last edited:
Metal Gear Solid could be an awesome film if done right but there's the problem, I don't trust any video game films to be done right

That last page is filled with FAIL.

JAI Courtney is Horrible. I sent that Die Hard movie.

Tell Sony to just give it up please.

Dr Doom better be posting on the internet from his throne in his castle in LATVERIA

An Apocalypse does not need a love story word to Pearl Harbor.

Please no love stories for AOA!!! im eager to see what Apocalypse will look like. Mech suit>>>.
Id love to see the God from the first 300 movie play him. RIP to Michael Duncan Clark, he would of been perfect.

speaking of video game movies, i enjoyed Tomb Raider. :rolleyes
JCVD Street Fighter was my **** as a kid! still have it on DVD, also enjoyed MK.

Has anyone seen SF Assassins Fist? Been wanting to check that out.

Back
Top Bottom