News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

They didnt explain who Quick was and he was one of the most loved characters of the last movie. This movie they just need to establish he is a powerful telekinetic and telepath but keeping the techno-organic virus at bay takes too much of him and the relationship between him and Apocalypse. They can talk about his relationship to cyclops later.

Last edited:
They didnt explain who Quick was and he was one of the most loved characters of the last movie. This movie they just need to establish he is a powerful telekinetic and telepath but keeping the techno-organic virus at bay takes too much of him and the relationship between him and Apocalypse. They can talk about his relationship to cyclops later.

DoFP wasn't centered on QS though. They have to explain the techno organic virus though and why Apocalypse is enamored with him, plus a lot of the good cable stories include hope summers

Last edited:
I don't know about a Cable movie unless it's full on mutant prophet meets Rambo action hero style.

I thought they'd just introduce Cable in the X-Force movie.

DoFP wasn't centered on QS though. They have to explain the techno organic virus though and why Apocalypse is enamored with him, plus a lot of the good cable stories include hope summers
No they don't. One good story involves Hope and Bishop is the more important pairing anyway. That's way ahead in his continuity anyway. Tons of 90s stories they can do.

For a Cable movie you don't even go that deep in to the part where he was born and Apocalypse poisoned him with the T-O. You just set with him already in the future as a young man with a grudge against Apocalypse, this future being war torn by Apocalypse. Some time in that future he gives him the T-O as they continually fight. Then he comes across a time machine to go back in the past and prevent his dark future (basically DofP done right).

Last edited:

You mean less than 5? Only Cable/Cyclops story I want to see is Cable Vol. 3

id love to see a Cable movie personally. loved him as a kid in the 90's cartoons. wouldnt he fit into the current movie timeline with Apocalypse now coming? also in DoFP, is the little white boy with the marking over his eye in the distopian future Cable? first thing that came to mind when i saw the movie.

Lol. Those south African Rappers are who he trust to help fix his career? :lol:

jokes aside I hope the movie does well so we can get District 10. We didnt get it supposedly because Elysium was similar enough and it was a flop.

But I am still not seeing this.

Last edited:
Id smash Yolandi just to say I did it. A few times if she is good.

Yes their videos are interesting but I doubt she can act based on that "He's just a kid!" line..... or anything else in that trailer.

Last edited:
Just a cool reunion pics.

"We called up the original Ghostbusters and convinced Bill Murray, Sigourney Weaver, Dan Aykroyd, Ivan Reitman, Ernie Hudson, and Annie Potts to don the famous ghost logo once more as they shared stories about auditions, the Ghostbusters legacy, and the late Harold Ramis."

Last edited:
They should've done a reunion photoshoot for Dazed & Confused too. Movie is awesome. People probably still think tim lincecum was in that movie.

Not sure which London brother played Pink. I remember one of them a year or two ago disappeared for a little bit and said he was kidnapped and forced to smoke crack or heroine.

Lacey looks so good. Someone put her on a weekly show.

:x Id wife Lacey Chabert. Like, show up at my grandmothers house holding hands, making out on the couch in front of the whole fam. Kids and all.

Back
Top Bottom