News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Like the suit, the car don't mean **** to me. Reminded me of another bat car I saw and the one from the Nolan trilogy just not as bulky.

Att his point what's important is if batman is gonna be portrayed the right way and that he loses that stupid deep voice that plagued the last films.

Yeah. I like Christian Bale and the Nolan films, but the Batman voice was always strange. I hope Ben Affleck goes with an understated Batman voice like Kevin Conroy. I feel like Batman shouldn't of had to go to that extreme to disguise his voice.

Watched Escape from Arkham last night. A supervillain move could definitely work. Easily one of the better DC movies Live action or animated, even if a few major plot twist were predictable, like most other DC animated films.

any rumored stars?

Rosario Dawson.

Eden Sher met with marvel a while back for a 10 hour meeting. No rumors were created off that but I guessed she would be Jessica Jones

Last edited:
It's one of those bad but enjoyable movies. The only one I can say I absolutely hated was the second one even tho the 3rd was meh.

I really liked the 1st one and even the fourth one even tho it had significant plotholes, like why they are chasing after a child when they have a full blown halfbreed in their basement.

Only one that was worth watching was the first. The others just got worse. The latest one I couldn't make it all the way

Last edited:
Even when mixed with action horror is a genre that can only get so good. With very few exceptions a 6 out of 10 is as good as a horror film can get.

downloaded em all. Couldnt imagine paying for Underworld evolution. Everything about it was a convoluted mess.

3/10. Wish I didnt watch it because that movie ruined the entire franchise imo. 4 was good enough to keep my interest but not good enough to call "good" but I still found it enjoyable. Would watch again.

Is that the prequel? That one just didn't make sense. All the characters are the same :lol:

Resident evil 1 is a horrible movie but I've watched it 2-3 times on TV

Last edited:
The prequel was rise of the lycans. Makes sense. From the day you are converted to a vampire or lycan you are immortal. Only person who wasnt there was selene. Way before her birth even.

DC is all for making all these tv shows but they won't have a shared continuity between is beyond crazy in my mind

^I actually agree with that, but I dont think that having a tv show = not having a movie. No way they arent going to introduce Flash to the movies eventually.

Watched Escape from Arkham last night. A supervillain move could definitely work. Easily one of the better DC movies Live action or animated, even if a few major plot twist were predictable, like most other DC animated films.

any rumored stars?

Rosario Dawson.

Eden Sher met with marvel a while back for a 10 hour meeting. No rumors were created off that but I guessed she would be Jessica Jones
A 10 hr meeting :lol: Eden Sher :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom