News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at Human Target, i liked that show too.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

3 new photos from The Dark Knight Rises which is shooting in India - http://bit.ly/j2iKWM

yep there's no question now...that is definitely the lazerus pit. Why is it outdoors though? and there's no green screen behind any of that backdrop? guess we'll just have to wait and see. IDK how they're gonna fit that many bad guys into that movie...i know Ra's Al Ghul's stuff takes place way before but still...

I was reading on some site yesterday that the pit might be the tie in for Bane and Ra's. The pit might be filled with "venom" which would give Bane heightened senses and physical prowess. I'm just interested to see how they do it. Can't wait! word to Bart Scott

Has there been any word of the 1940s Marvel super heoroes being mentioned in the Cap movie? Like The Whizzer, Miss America, Thunderer, Black Marvel, etc.?
laugh.gif
or even a Logan cameo?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Has there been any word of the 1940s Marvel super heoroes being mentioned in the Cap movie? Like The Whizzer, Miss America, Thunderer, Black Marvel, etc.?
laugh.gif
or even a Logan cameo?

There was a wolverine cameo in the avengers cartoon so maybe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was the captain america centric episode

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

No Wolverine; he's owned by FOX along with the rest of the mutants
That would have been a nice cameo seeing Hugh Jackman fighting in the war and crossing paths with Captain America.
Didn't Marvel say that all their future movie releases will now have relation to one another within the Marvel Universe?

Originally Posted by shogun

i'm thinking green lantern will be good if ryan reynold's cheesy,  wisecracks are kept to a minimum.  him and his dialogue in blade trinity and wolverine were annoying.  the cgi costumes look bad.

reynolds was the only redeemable thing from that movie

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Me too but at least they ended it in a way that didn't leave us hanging. I wish all shows on the bubble would do this instead of a cliffhanger that'll never get resovled

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Me too but at least they ended it in a way that didn't leave us hanging. I wish all shows on the bubble would do this instead of a cliffhanger that'll never get resovled
WORD TO MOESHA AND MYLES

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by shogun

i'm thinking green lantern will be good if ryan reynold's cheesy,  wisecracks are kept to a minimum.  him and his dialogue in blade trinity and wolverine were annoying.  the cgi costumes look bad.

reynolds was the only redeemable thing from that movie
really?  he plays a smartass in every movie, not much of a change from how we normally see him.  not to mention they totally butchered the deadpool character by making him baraka.  i didn't think the movie was too bad.  if you change a few things it'd be pretty good.

wow Adventures of Tintin into a movie? All this time I've been ignoring it, guess I should start reading.

Secret of the Unicorn was the first book Tintin book I read as a kid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder will they have Red Rackhams Treasure be the second movie, or combine both into this one.

No Wolverine; he's owned by FOX along with the rest of the mutants
Ehh, still gotta wait til Marvel owns everything.

Only mentioned Logan cuz I remember some cartoon ep where him and Cap went on a mission.

I probably said it already but the GL movie should've been based off of the DC animated movie GL First Flight. That was actually a good watch.

EDIT

When I read Hammer I think MC Hammer
laugh.gif
 Clicked that link with the quickness

I probably said it already but the GL movie should've been based off of the DC animated movie GL First Flight. That was actually a good watch.
Both of them are based off Green Lantern: Secret Origin

I probably said it already but the GL movie should've been based off of the DC animated movie GL First Flight. That was actually a good watch.
Both of them are based off Green Lantern: Secret Origin
I think they should have went the not cliched superhero movie route and did a green lantern corps movie...maybe just starting off with earth green lanters: Hal/Kyle, Guy, John and then saved them meeting the rest of the corps in the 2nd movie to fight maybe someone like mogul.  They went the typical route and try to flesh out 1 character which is just the minimal and is probably why DC can't touch marvel in the movie realm.  Marvel is doing the smart thing and is having cameo's, getting a couple good actors for each movie, secret endings...yadda yadda.
While The Dark Knight is by far the best movie franchise right now...it's their only one.  They should have really diversified their bonds on Superman, Green Lantern...and god knows when they'll put out a flash movie.

Back
Top Bottom