News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Everyone says we’re doing Kick-#!* 2 but… the weird thing about Kick-#!* 2 is I’d love to do it, because I enjoyed it so much, but I’m a big believer that if you’re going to do a sequel it’s got to be as good as the first one if not better. I just don’t know how I could… My business brain just says do Kick-#!* 2, shoot it and get it out there and it would make a lot of money but I really do love that movie. It was a special moment to me making that film and I don’t want to spoil it. I’m not saying it’s as good as Pulp Fiction but I think it would be weird if Tarantino did Pulp Fiction 2. Everything that made Kick-#!* original and fun, if you do it again, it would be crass… --Matthew Vaughn

On the one hand...damn...no Kick-#!* 2...on the other
smokin.gif
...this a guy to look out for...especially if First Class lives up to the hype.

Avengers is looking good. Marvel is doin a really good job of putting these movies together.
pimp.gif

Feel bad for the Spider-man & X-men franchise.
ohwell.gif

what's so good about Thanos, i read marvel and he's never in the events or any of the main line characters story.
 Kick +** 2 already?! they still on the second issue which releases every 4-5 months
sick.gif
AND just like the first one COMIC>movie, movie was way too unbelievable, and this was suppose to be the most believable way to be a "super hero" in this world
xmen is soooooo gonna suck, i fell for the hype the last 2 movies....never again. i WILL watch when it comes on television.

thanks to NT, site has 200 hits today from here alone.

Record breaking day on the site, over 600 hits now and counting

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

So who do you guys think should play Thanos?

Damn, that's a tough one. It's gotta be someone who can bulk up and come off as an extremely intelligent villain. I hope they stick to what they did with Red Skull and don't go the cg route.

Imagine something like this on the screen...

brolic where did you get those pics of Thanos?

roll.gif

anyways...can't tell you who'd they pick for Thanos, you need someone who is probably british to pull off the voice or someone who could do a slightly british accent and someone who is atleast tall enough to fill Thanos's boots.

I like Marvel's pulling out the big guns approach to the Avengers movie villain. Thank god they didn't do something small scale like Taskmaster or Zemo or even an Ultron. Thanos brings the heat...dude is a genius, hulk level strength, technology to boot, super-powers and the gems? Fuggedaboudit

I mean in the comics it was a full on Marvel Universe vs. Thanos but to get all the actors from all the Marvel movies to just confront Thanos (while it would be epic) would not have happened any way.

Ron Perlman as Thanos?

Ron-Perlman_hellboy.jpg

He has the voice for it, the size (pause) and has done heavy make-up plenty of times before.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

So who do you guys think should play Thanos?

Damn, that's a tough one. It's gotta be someone who can bulk up and come off as an extremely intelligent villain. I hope they stick to what they did with Red Skull and don't go the cg route.

Imagine something like this on the screen...
Where did this come from?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pearlman is a very interesting choice.

Other places I posted the story have told me they would like to see the same thing done, as was with the Hulk.

CGI the character and dub the voice with someone strong.

The Dark Knight Went viral just now!!!

First Look - TOM HARDY AS BANE!!!!! - http://bit.ly/kCRaC1 - looks so sick!!!

I hope they do the news segments like they did for the first one.

How's everyone feeling about Super 8?  I'm pretty hyped to see it on June 10, haven't been this excited for a movie in a while
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still think the Flash is lame, sorry if you get butthurt over it. DC was really never my thing outside of Batman anyways.

I wish Marvel would get the rights back for the X-Men, Spiderman, etc though.

Thanos is an interesting choice, maybe setting up for the Infinity Gauntlet? Only problem is that alot of other Marvel characters took part and Sony has rights to a couple of them. They have also done the Symbiote story line in Spiderman 3. I could dig Ultron because then we could get Vision. I would also like to see the civil war or Dark Avengers, but only time will tell. can't say I'm too psyched on Ruffalo as Hulk though, marvel did Norton wrong and he was perfect.

Ant-man and Wasp can't get any love and be in The Avengers movie?  I wonder if Renner will be wearing a purple mask.

Back
Top Bottom