News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Saw a sneak preview of THOR on Saturday. Movie was dope.
--Has a cameo by an Avenger not seen in any of the other movies yet.

Yea it was cool, hype for The Avengers. . Who made the cameo? I don't remember seeing  one.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Yea it was cool, hype for The Avengers. . Who made the cameo? I don't remember seeing  one.

A lot of people mentioned Hawk Eye. I wish it was Ant Man
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
OH YEAAAA! I just remembered. Ol boy that played in Hurt Locker... NIICEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Why is there no Rodimus!? Why Michael Bay WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

in transformers lore, the only way u can get rodimus to appear is by killing off optimus, which aint happening

btw, the red ferrari will be mirage, for those that were not aware

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

in transformers lore, the only way u can get rodimus to appear is by killing off optimus, which aint happening

Well if what you say is true, were never getting Rodimus then. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Optimus died in the 2nd film.  So obviously Michael Bay doesn't give 2 hoots about Transformers lore.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif

Optimus died in the 2nd film.  So obviously Michael Bay doesn't give 2 hoots about Transformers lore.

it was temporarily, he was brought back to life

in the very first transformers film, the animated film, optimus was killed off completely and fans were angry they did that

i don't know much about the actual avengers team, but antman and the wasp were original members too right?  at least that's what i'm assuming from the current cartoon series.
i still don't know why people complain about the 2nd transformers movie.  i was entertained by the movie when i was watching it at the theatre.  i didn't notice all the plot holes while i was there.  i basically ignored shia and megan's crappy acting and just enjoyed the action scenes.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
OH YEAAAA! I just remembered. Ol boy that played in Hurt Locker... NIICEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

--Yup. Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Bow and and arrow looked legit too.
pimp.gif

THOR was better than I expected. Plus, any movie that has Natalie Portman and Kat Denings is winning to me 
pimp.gif

Just watched "Thor" was pretty mediocre, can't say it was disappointing because I expected it to be terrible. I'll have a full review shortly.

The story was terribly told, there are tons of plot holes, it jumps around so much, lack of fluidity.

The biggest thing I take just on the surface is Chris Hemsworth is probably gonna be a decent action star in the future. Then again he will forever be labeled as Thor.

damn so thor sounds like it wasnt as good as i thought it was gonna be. i'll still watch it, it has to be better than both fantastic 4 films and iron man 2.

im not gonna bother with green lantern, that @@$* looks wack

still hyped for transformers dark of the moon and super 8

Back
Top Bottom