News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

it would be cool if marvel/fox/whoever else can combine forces in time for an Onslaught movie and have everybody die in it so everything be rebooted or just stop entirely

also, Marvel Zombies.

at least as a one shot on a dvd or something jeez

If they can't do something simple like FF or xmen right I'd rather they never do anything that complicated

Last edited:
mean.gif
Does he know Mystique is his mom? Did she ever tell him in the comics?

isnt his dad the red dude from first class?????
azarel or whatever
yes in the official version of the story

The version they wanted to put out but the comic code authority didnt allow them to is that Mystique was his dad since she is a shape shifter and destiny was his mom.

They are not supposed to bring up his animalism. He is there to show you how unfairly targeted mutants are. If he could hide his powers or looked normal no one would bat eye. He was often unfairly judged by looks despite being a model citizen and an excellent example of how mutants are not inherently evil.

Him being taken over by his animalistic side is supposed to be rare. "Don't judge a book by its cover" is, in short, the point of his character. His life depicts the irrationality of mutantphobia.
I know that. This is why I think he's pretty boring and I don't give a **** about him.
but is johnny storm is black.....how they gonna explain sue STORM race?
Is this really such a puzzle for some ppl? I've seen this asked too many times that I'm beginning to think ppl really can't come to an answer on their own :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
you guys understand these are comic book charters???

They were essentially were created to be interpreted/ reinterpreted, that's like one of chief advantages of the medium.

Does anybody really have problem with black Nick Fury?

Despite that horrible Dardevil move, black kingpin was excellent.

Characters change and evolve, the idea that you can't change the race to accommodate and excellent actor like Micheal B. Jordan is soooooo stupid. :lol:

Its as if some of y'all have never read a comic. :rofl:

Last edited:
Matt Ryan Cast as John Contantine in NBC Series!

Deadline is reporting that Welsh actor and former "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" star Matt Ryan has been cast as the title character in NBC's upcoming pilot "Constantine." Little is known about the plot for the upcoming series, but the site also mentioned the following about the series: "When the daughter of a late friend is targeted by demons, Constantine steps in to save her."

Last edited:
I liked it, the overall tone and story was good. Keanu could have been better (could be way better at times) but I didn't feel like it took away from the movie. Not going to rank it top 10 but I enjoyed the film, certainly made me want to see more of the world and explore the other characters after the film for sure.

Back
Top Bottom