New York Undercover Appreciation

Did anyone else get Eddie from NY Undercover mixed up with Jesse from Full House??? I was young when this show was airing.. used to always be confused between the two lol

Loved the show as a kid.

Me and my mom use to watch it after Martin.

Show literally died when Eddie died

Even at 11 years old, I knew killing off Michael DeLorenzo's character was a pretty dumb idea.
mean.gif

So appreciated thursday nights on FOX

Nina was :pimp:

The after hours spot they would always hit for music :pimp:

later in the series when they had Tyra :pimp:

Last edited:
^ Natalie's

**** was ****** up when they killed JT's lady too...she was pregant :frown:

I couldn't remember if she died or not at first but yeah cold blooded :smh:

The show having current urban artist at that time was so appreciated :pimp:

I still can't believe how invested I was into this show when I was a kid.

Ya and when Eddie died, it was like watching my older brother getting knocked off.

Feels batman.

I remember seeing an episode where they cut a dude's finger off and never watched the show again. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

seen malik yoba about 2 weeks ago, asked him about the show, he said hes trying to revitalize it.... i myself dont see it happening, but this show should of lasted more than 3 and a half seasons....

if you guys want to see malik yoba in a police type role again. check out alphas. pretty dope sci fi show :smokin

I'm bumping this cause they must be in the middle of a marathon on Centric. Unfortunately it's towards the end of the last season in '98. I don't think I've ever seen a worst last season to a series in my life. Killing off 2 major characters, not using popular artists on the show anymore, changing the beginning theme music, having JC and Nina randomly being interested in each other, and bringing in two rookie goofs and Tommy from Martin. How the hell you don't have a job for 5 years then suddenly be a detective???? Thanks Fox :smh:

Last edited:
After son died there was no coming back.

He probably felt proud of himself knowing they shot themselves in the foot

Show is the GOAT wish it was available on DVD

We'll never see a proper home video release due the amount of licensed music used on the show. :frown:

They seriously had every top act you could think of those first 3 seasons. Just off the top of my head they had Biggie, Yoyo, Johnny Gill, Gerald Levert, DeBarge, Stevie Wonder, Mary J., and I think Brownstone and 112. I loathe an update of this show with Young Thug and Justin Bieber performing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom