NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Harvey looked great, missed his locating here and there but the increased velocity made up for it.

Can't stress enough how good Rivera has been with the pitching staff, and his defense has been excellent. Just wish he could hit.

I really wish Collins can stop overrating the lefty-righty matchups, with the bottom of the lineup of De Aza (who needs to go away), Rivera, Kelly, I disagree with pinch hitting Campbell in that spot to drive in runs with two outs.

Conforto is the star in the lineup, he needs more reps against lefties. I rather see Conforto vs a lefty as opposed to Campbell, who Terry has a man crush with. Terry can make some questionable decisions at times.

Last edited:
Lineup feels like June 2015.

They're playing .500 baseball with this rotation, hopefully things pickup because this series should've been a sweep. Ends up being an embarrassment.

Need a third baseman and a first baseman potentially. Loney can wind up being ok but we can't start tu Kelly anymore.

Plan on catching Cubs @ Mets 4th of July weekend when I head to NYC. Any recommendations for seats? Value? Sections to avoid? Hyped!

mets take justin dunn at 19 in the draft. anyone know anything about him 
nerd.gif

Wilmer has done nothing but rake ever since he's moved to his comfortable position at 3rd (on a consistent basis)

Hopefully Grandy can get it going, but feels like I've been saying this all year and we're already in June. I'd be happy if he can at least get to .240-.250 since he's still hitting for power.

Loney has been a very good pickup for the team.

At this point I'll just take series wins, stay close to the Nats until after after All Star break. They dont even have their 1st, 2nd, 3rd baseman, catcher, left fielder, lots of people playing that should not be.

Touch to watch pitchers give up 1-2 runs and lose.

Waiting for De Aza to go.

Dilson sucks...

you trade guys for Longoria is hes availble imo

Wright prolly retires, WIlpons cant be cheap now...now or never, gotta go for it.

Back
Top Bottom