NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

Can't wait for Reyes to come back tomm, he is so important to this lineup.

They haven't lose any ground to that's a good thing, they finally found some offense so hopefully its a carry over to avoid the sweep and win some games on this long trip.

How typical of you K-Rod. 
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

Wow, that was a crazy 9th inning...
nerd.gif

Another wasted effort by Santana... how many more of these blown games can Santana take?! I know W-L and stats dont matter but we are literally ruining this mans career(in terms of stats) LOL 
roll.gif
sick.gif

someone needs to catch fire on this lineup. hopefully its ike. he's starting to crush that slider thats normally striking him out. please bench frenchy this dude swings at everything
smh.gif

Pagan is going to be our everyday right fielder, Frenchy will be out there cause TRON will need a day off here and there.

this diamondback series is 3 games the team should win, hopefully they take this series and keep pace.

thankfully despite going 1-3 in the giants series all the other teams in the wild card hunt didn't do much so their only 1.5 out still.

Castillo I do not mind, Tejada is good defensively but its like having two pitchers out there.

Ollie on the other hand......I hope he gets like 1 IP and is never seen again.

people might call me crazy but lets get rid of barajas and keep thole up. can we eat ollie's contract and give him away for one prospect?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Screw the Wild Card, I want this division.

likewise here but after 2 dissapointing septembers in 07 and 08 and a nightmare season last year, i just want them to get in the playoffs however they can.  it's still a good 2.5 months left though but they need to get %++% together on the road.  i know we've said that a million times already though, about the road struggles.

We need to go out and get Roy Oswalt. Jake Westbrook will not cut it. Pelfrey cannot pitch with the pressures of being a number two and a stopper. Grab Oswalt and let Pelf be able to go out there with nothing to worry about.

Dont even bother trading for anyone. This team is filled with under achieving losers. This season is done quote me

Lol everytime this team goes on a bad run, everyone thinks the season is over blah blah. Its still only July and although every game counts, it is still early enough for us to go on a skid and still be in the race. (ok that was me typing optimistically)
But on the real, we are looking bad. I think we overachieved and now we are seeing how everyone predicted we would play.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

If we get swept by Arizona...I really hope this will trigger SOME kind of move ASAP before it is too late and start playing meaningless games.

This team is exerting zero confidence right now, everyone looks
sick.gif

Mariano Heilman warming up now, icing on the cake.

its been rough to say the least lately. but i have faith, the braves are playing inspired baseball for cox and chipper so i dont see the division realistically, but the wildcard is defintely viable, I BELIEVE!!

LETS GO METS

Ollie in and he gives up a lead-off hit. I don't know why I stayed up to watch this, I must hate myself.

If we lose tonight, we get swept and our season is over. If we win tonight, we wake up, go on a tear, and make the playoffs. This is going to be the game that defines our season and I have no choice but to be confident that we turn it around tonight.

BTW, anybody watch the post game show? Bobby O was heated and I loved it.

Back
Top Bottom