[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

The only thing that worries me about Reyes is his hamstring. Didn't he tweak it when he first came up? It would break my heart to see another Jay Paytonsituation.

Tatis
pimp.gif

Jesus.

Too many LOB all game this should've been a blowout the way things were going.

Both teams making big plays now.

You knew that was going to happen after all the chances the Mets had to blow this game wide open.

Gift wrapped.

Main difference are those errors Beltran and David had on easy plays for them, the Phillies don't make those kinds of errors.

I hope this game doesn't end this way, Mets dominated this whole game.

That 1 run the ump cost the Mets seems like a big deal now.

Oh, and no surprise the Phils start smoking some pitches once Schneider comes in.

I know you keep ignoring it but the reason we lost this game is because this team has zero power.

16 hits and the only extra base hit is by the pitcher???

In the offseason they better move those @#@+!%@ fences in this park is ridiculous.

Another game lost because our players have their head up their !+*. I don't mind losing hard fought games, but when you blow leads because you make stupiderrors and have your head up your !+* it bothers me. Get the win tomorrow now.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

In the offseason they better move those @#@+!%@ fences in this park is ridiculous.
laugh.gif
That's OD, but I must admit I was shocked to see that many HRs last night.

Well, what we can tell is that the Phillies are not running away with this thing, the Mets have the pitching to at least stay in this race (and battle for a WCspot).

The problem with that tough loss is that the Phils have the advantage the 3rd game, you don't know what you're going to get out of Redding. It shouldbe a high scoring game for both sides, and with the Phils lineup fully healthy they should have the advantage. I don''t know how you can get 16 hitsand manage only 4 runs, you have to be sharp defensively if that's the case and the Mets let em' off the hook.

Nice to see the Mets smack pretty boy around yet again, can't believe he gets off the hook and Pelf doesn't get a W.
sick.gif

Hey guys, figured I let you know that the Yankees released some more tickets for this weekend that do not require you to take out a mortgage just to get in.

I just got some seats in left field for about $54.00 a ticket on the main level for me, My Pops, and one of his co-workers for sunday afternoon. (Better toCall since they give you the best available online for the main level which are $125)

I know they had tickets for $70 on the terrance level for Tomorrow night and did not look at saturday's availability.

Figured I let you guys know especially with Santana pitching against Andy on sunday.

Call ticketmaster Mez

I was trying to get 4 cause the lone Yankee fan in my group wanted to come with us (Sister gets the boot) lol.

233 b is what they gave me. (Left field just past the foul pole
grin.gif
, buthey, I'm there) It also was the only area with three together. EDIT - 55.00 Mez, I lied.
laugh.gif

David Wright is 2nd in the NL in stolen bases.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care what you guys say, dude is a stud.

And I don't care about his lack of homers.

edit:

Call me crazy, but I think Fernando will become a very good pro.

Back
Top Bottom