[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Martinez will be able to produce up here on an everyday level.

Mez - Any luck on the tickets?

laugh.gif
2 hits off Redding.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Martinez will be able to produce up here on an everyday level.

Mez - Any luck on the tickets?
I tried but my brother was being an $!$ delaying with the credit card and by the time he gave it to me, everything was basically sold out unlessyour a millionaire

^ it is like I said before, unless you want to take out a small mortgage, it is going to be hard to sit in those seats.

My Nets tickets next year are full season down stairs for $25 a ticket and for me and my pops, it is $1855 after our discounts.

I know it is a different sport and a totally different franchise but I can get all that for the price of those seats the yankees offer for one game.

Guess Redding is still a Philly killer from last year.

Bullpen battle now, these tie games worry me because the Ohils are capable of taking the lead with one swing, while the Mets need multiple guys to get a rallygoing.

David is hitting .500 vs lefties.
sick.gif

This Mets team is depleted yet they are still battling this team to extras again.

Lefties are hitting .440 off Takahashi.

I feel like I ask this question everyday, where is Stokes?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lefties are hitting .440 off Takahashi.

I feel like I ask this question everyday, where is Stokes?
Good job Jerry.

A fully healthy Phils team squeaking by this series vs the injured Mets shows you how mediocre their starting pitching is.

Not to make matters worse or anything, but Maine was just put on the 15 day DL.

Lets hire a training staff first before firing Jerry.

Ken should not of been in there.

He leaves him in there tonight but brings bobby in for one batter in the eighth tuesday and then went to feliciano.

Do not get Jerry at all.

I didn't even know Maine is on the 15 day DL, another damn victim.
sick.gif

2 starters and 2 core players out, I'm amazed Tron and Wright put up numbers with all that added pressure.

So its going to be Livan, ______, and Johan? I'm guessing they call up Figgy?

Mets have a favorable matchup on Sunday, so split one of these 2 first games they should be straight to win this series.

We'll probably see David and Tron rack up some HR's in that joke of a park, Delgado would love it there.

Nieve is pitching saturday Mez.

Matchups for the weekend:

Hernandez vs Joba - Advantage Yankees (Still a crap shoot about Livan sadly even though I HATE Joba)

Nieve vs Andy - Push - I could see this game being a high scoring game for both teams.

Ace vs Burnett - Mets win this one (every time he pitches I feel this way. lol)

friday game is always close

saturday game is always high scoring, crazy, best out of the 3 imo

sunday game is always too long

should be fun , lets see which manager wants to lose it more
laugh.gif

^LOL

Well, last year Jerry was thrown out for the sunday game so who knows (On a call Randolph should of been barking about but still), maybe Jerry may leave earlyone or two of the games.

Also:

"Manuel said Church will start in all three games against the Yankees". - FROM METS BLOG

Back
Top Bottom